Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

NCAA Tournament 1st & 2nd Round Tickets

Add topic

Good afternoon! Illini fan visiting with some tickets. Congrats on a fantastic season!For nearly twenty years, my family has selected an NCAA Tournament first and second round site at random; this year we selected Columbus. Unfortunately, we are unable to go and must sell our tickets. We have 13 all-session tickets we are looking to sell. They are all located together in Section 118: 6 in one row and the other 7 directly behind.Just wanted to reach out and see if any large groups might be interested in them? I know it might be tough to buy lower-level tickets all seated together, so wanted to put this on your radar. Happy to verify however you'd like. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Back to the top

[DELETED]
Back to the top

If either of you sells your tickets as a result of posting your advertisements here, please make a small donation to the page for enabling the transaction:

Donations - FAU Owl's Nest

Thank you

Back to the top

Rick said

If either of you sells your tickets as a result of posting your advertisements here, please make a small donation to the page for enabling the transaction:

Thank you

Posted On: Mar 13th 2023, 12:22 PM #413025

Sure thing! Nothing yet, but will do if they sell here.
Back to the top

Rick said

Thank you

Posted On: Mar 13th 2023, 11:22 AM #413025

Absolutely.  If somebody wants to pay an extra $10/ticket for the donation, I'll match the donation.
Back to the top

wadesworld said

Absolutely.  If somebody wants to pay an extra $10/ticket for the donation, I'll match the donation.
Posted On: Mar 13th 2023, 12:29 PM #413028

Wrong answer, this site isn't here for you to sell things.

Have a nice tournament.

Back to the top

Rick said

wadesworld said

Posted On: Mar 13th 2023, 12:29 PM #413028

Wrong answer, this site isn't here for you to sell things.

Have a nice tournament.

Posted On: Mar 13th 2023, 1:03 PM #413029

I get that. And don’t mean to detract too much from non-ticket discussions.

Have six remaining. Selling for face value ($305ea). That’ll get you in to all four games on Friday and the two on Sunday. And I’ll donate $50 to the site.

Either way, that’s it from me. Best of luck this March! Glad we didn’t draw you all…it didn’t go so well for us the last time we played! 
Back to the top

That wasn't directed at you, your understanding and willingness to be fair is much appreciated  :cool:
Back to the top
Control functions: