Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2023 C-USA Men's Basketball Tournament Capsule

Add topic

FAU Fan said

Could CUSA commissioner Judy MacLeod have looked a little more enthusiastic handing out the Tournament Trophy to Dusty May and the MVP award to Alijah Martin?
Just saying! 🤷‍♂️
Posted On: Mar 12th 2023, 7:19 AM #412986

Yeah, I saw that. She definitely acted like she didn’t want to be there and couldn’t have cared less. She probably had a chip on her shoulder because FAU is leaving. Glad we’re headed for another conference. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Taking the time to recover from last night, I can't help but feel proud of this team for succeeding the way they have been. I remember covering FAU men's soccer in Fall 2021 and seeing them be 30 minutes away from reaching the NCAA Tournament before losing to Kentucky in overtime, and just feeling heartbroken. Knowing that another FAU sport I paid a lot of attention to with men's basketball doing what they are doing now by reaching March Madness is a feeling and memory I'll never forget! And seeing them do this in my last semester at FAU is a nice cherry on top! 🍒😄
Back to the top

Wasn't able to watch the game but what a fantastic outcome.

Let's finish this season with a few wins in the tourney.

Great job men!

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Richard said

I am optimistic for FAU's chances of winning. If they can keep Jordan Walker under 20 points, I'll be even more confident 😎
Posted On: Mar 11th 2023, 8:36 PM #412923

They held him to 18 in the end. Called it! 😎
Back to the top

Proud of this team as well. What a way to close out the tourney. Thank you coach May, the players and the rest of the staff. This run is unforgettable
Back to the top

Seeing most outlets have us as a 8 or 9. The athletic does have us as a 7 seed. Really hope they are right
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

FAU Fan said

Could CUSA commissioner Judy MacLeod have looked a little more enthusiastic handing out the Tournament Trophy to Dusty May and the MVP award to Alijah Martin?
Just saying! 🤷‍♂️
Posted On: Mar 12th 2023, 8:19 AM #412986

Yeah, I saw that. She definitely acted like she didn’t want to be there and couldn’t have cared less. She probably had a chip on her shoulder because FAU is leaving. Glad we’re headed for another conference. 
Posted On: Mar 12th 2023, 10:47 AM #412990

And you consider the 3 top teams are leaving as well. The whole tournament probably was rough for the leadership of CUSA. 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

illinoisowl said

FAU Fan said

Just saying! 🤷‍♂️

And you consider the 3 top teams are leaving as well. The whole tournament probably was rough for the leadership of CUSA. 
Posted On: Mar 12th 2023, 12:17 PM #412996

Also if we lost CUSA would have 2 teams in, which I think gives the conference more money
Back to the top

owlmart said

DeltAlumnus said

illinoisowl said

FAU Fan said

Just saying! 🤷‍♂️

Posted On: Mar 12th 2023, 12:17 PM #412996

Also if we lost CUSA would have 2 teams in, which I think gives the conference more money
Posted On: Mar 12th 2023, 12:19 PM #412997

Very true! And to me UAB SHOULD BE IN!!!!
Back to the top

Comment: #news_3516

Adman101 said

No couches burning last time I checked. But then again, our fan base doesn’t have the fire and rage as TN. Since coach May performed LOL.
Posted On: Mar 11th 2023, 11:09 PM #412979

I mean, I was definitely throwing stuff in my house lol.
Back to the top
Control functions: