Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sweet 16 gear

Add topic

Got it, another insult.

Get them all in before tomorrow at 5:09 PM.
Back to the top

Rick said

1. Nothing you said is related to the site's no advertisement policy. It says when you register for an account that you accept the terms of not being able to post an advertisement - which is what you did. It doesn't matter who you work for, you're advertising a company's goods.

2. Richard is the only paid staff member, and I receive nothing. Except headache in this case from people like you who trash me publicly while I am working hard for our members and providing a free service.

Lastly…

3. Does anyone besides SeminOwl28 think I "have an attitude"?

I just want to be fair and try and validate his premise, and close this out factually, before moving on. So please be honest and reply if you do.

I'll give it 24 hours for any responses to come in.

Then we'll be moving on.

Thanks,

Rick
Posted On: Mar 20th 2023, 5:09 PM #413356

Nope, all good here.

Joe Lascari
Back to the top

Rick said

Got it, another insult.

Get them all in before tomorrow at 5:09 PM.
Posted On: Mar 20th 2023, 5:50 PM #413359

Nope. Just facts .  If you need validation from a message board, that's a pity.  

I've already said delete it. You're merely keeping it up to get validation at this point.   You've ruined the goodwill point of just giving the fanbase an item they may want.   Was innocent

You should sticky your vendor list at the top so we know who we can talk about on a fricken message board
Back to the top

Rick, I barely post anything but read multiple times a day (contributing many clicks… and from different devices 😎) and can tell you that you have never shown any attitude. This is a free site, and anybody that doesn’t agree with the way it’s run can and should go somewhere else. Arguing about every rule makes it tedious for some of us, and shows who is really the problem. 

Thank you for all the content, Rick. I, for one, am very thankful that this site exists and that the administrator is always willing to interact with us. 

Go owls!
Back to the top

Never had issues with you Rick,
I hope everything is well with you.
Back to the top

Rick said

1. Nothing you said is related to the site's no advertisement policy. It says when you register for an account that you accept the terms of not being able to post an advertisement - which is what you did. It doesn't matter who you work for, you're advertising a company's goods.

2. Richard is the only paid staff member, and I receive nothing. Except headache in this case from people like you who trash me publicly while I am working hard for our members and providing a free service.

Lastly…

3. Does anyone besides SeminOwl28 think I "have an attitude"?

I just want to be fair and try and validate his premise, and close this out factually, before moving on. So please be honest and reply if you do.

I'll give it 24 hours for any responses to come in.

Then we'll be moving on.

Thanks,

Rick
Posted On: Mar 20th 2023, 5:09 PM #413356

No way. You are very fair. It’s also your site.

I am just so grateful us Owls fans have a place to come perch together.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

What ever happened to Francois (Bytor)? We haven’t seen him in ages. I know years ago he said he was too busy to administer and participate in this site. He and OG started this. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

You are doing a great job Rick! I really appreciate it!
Back to the top

Ok, looks like this is now wrapped up.

We have the complaints, accusations, and insults deleted and no one has any issue with my "attitude" aside from the original posting now taken down.

Appreciate the positive feedback guys.

But that doesn't excuse the unnecessary and personal insults. And this is the last time it is going to happen.

Actually had given a first and final last September privately for the exact same thing, but have decided to go with a 30 day vacation given the post deletions.

Hopefully no more incidents like this will occur towards me or any other site member who is simply upholding our written policies.

Site rules are not personal in nature, they are an outline of expectations. And when it became personal in nature that's where things went array.

This thread is over, and will be locked.

Formal follow-up communication will be sent from the server.
Back to the top