Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SERIES CAPSULE: FAU vs Louisiana Tech - May 12th - 14th, 2023

Add topic

Got to love it when Robert Wegielnik steps onto the mound and silences his opponents. A clutch pitcher he is! Owls are up to bat to begin the bottom of the 8th with the score still tied 6-6!
Back to the top

Richard said

Got to love it when Robert Wegielnik steps onto the mound and silences his opponents. A clutch pitcher he is! Owls are up to bat to begin the bottom of the 8th with the score still tied 6-6!
Posted On: May 13th 2023, 6:36 PM #414438

And Wegielnik does it again to give the Owls a chance to get the game-winner in the bottom of the 9th! Need I say anymore!? 😎
Back to the top

Man, bases loaded and can't get anything out of it for the walk-off!
Back to the top

With LA Tech preventing the game-winning run from FAU, WE'RE OFF TO EXTRA INNINGS!
Back to the top

On to the 12th inning we go… 😭
Back to the top

Rob throwing an excellent relief outing (again).

They need to win it for him  R-I-G-H-T  N-O-W.
Back to the top

Rick said

Rob throwing an excellent relief outing (again).

They need to win it for him  R-I-G-H-T  N-O-W.

Posted On: May 13th 2023, 7:35 PM #414443

Agreed, but it'll need to happen in the 13th since they couldn't get a good hit in the 12th 😭
Back to the top

Now it'll be the 14th inning…the Bulldogs just won't let up. 😭
Back to the top

Comment: #news_3551

With the Owls unable to score in the 14th, they have tied the program-record for most innings played in a game with 15! Could have a potential "Sweet 16" in the cards! 👀
Back to the top

This FAU squad has OFFICIALLY MADE HISTORY by having the most innings played in a game with 16! Hopefully, they can pull out the win to keep it at that number! 🙏
Back to the top
Control functions:

Related content