Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Guards Alijah Martin & Johnell Davis Entering 2023 NBA Draft With Eligibility Preserved

Add topic

cbboarder said

Does this mean he's shopping schools?

Posted On: May 10th 2023, 2:47 PM #414397

I don’t think so from what I have heard. 
Back to the top

and what is going with the basketball arena.
Is it getting upgrades?
Back to the top

Of note, they don't have to do anything publicly, they can just tell no one and leave it all for others to find out how they find out…but they want people to know what they decide and why is what i was told. So yeah…that's the "plan" and it appears it will be back for 2023-24 at this point.

Then again…….
Back to the top

Rick said

Of note, they don't have to do anything publicly, they can just tell no one and leave it all for others to find out how they find out…but they want people to know what they decide and why is what i was told. So yeah…that's the "plan" and it appears it will be back for 2023-24 at this point.

Then again…….
Posted On: May 30th 2023, 3:28 PM #414656

Heck Yes! That's the best news Rick! So glad that the team is staying intact. Can't wait to see Alijah and Johnell back in FAU Digs again. I believe that their stock will rise even more in future NBA Drafts. Let Go OWLS!  
Back to the top

Glad they tested the waters and hopefully they got some valuable feedback. It's so hard to repeat, but when you bring back the same starting 5, skys the limit. Hope they announce they will be back
Back to the top

IT'S CONFIRMED: WE'RE RUNNING IT BACK WITH MARTIN AND DAVIS RETURNING TO FAU! 🥳️

Back to the top

Great news!! Expected but so happy to see it’s official 
Back to the top

Legit top 10 next year.
Back to the top

I hope we capitalize on the pre-season hype by debuting a new uniform / merch for the fall. Ride the hype into the fall and keep building the brand
Back to the top

faufan2017 said

I hope we capitalize on the pre-season hype by debuting a new uniform / merch for the fall. Ride the hype into the fall and keep building the brand
Posted On: May 31st 2023, 8:42 PM #414676

Gotta ride The Beach Boys theme, no?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions:

Related content