Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Transfer Portal

Lane and his group discovered Teja and recruited him, so it is fitting they reconnect for his final year.
Best of luck to you Teja.
Back to the top

He wont be cleared to play until October from what I am hearing but hope it works out for him, great guy 💯
Back to the top

C'mon Lane, YOU are an Owl, don't poach off of your old team that helped bring you back to the spotlight!
Back to the top

I think FAU has done pretty freaking well in the transfer portal. tough loss but more than made up for it. so many teams decimated. 
Back to the top

oldowl (Guest) said

I think FAU has done pretty freaking well in the transfer portal. tough loss but more than made up for it. so many teams decimated. 
Posted On: Jun 7th 2023, 10:17 AM #414711

True we have done pretty well, but I hope we ADD depth not just replace. Portal is a tough place with giving guys the chance to "move up" to P5. Lane has done REAL well, which is why I think he could leave FAU alone. How about he target OUR RIVALS and AAC opponents :cool:  :Smug:  :Laughing:
Back to the top

Young was a stud for a while but he started getting outplayed by some of the younger guys towards the end of last year. I think this move is best for both sides. Not as bad as a loss as it would have been a year ago. Best of luck to TJ ! 
Back to the top

Marvin Scott III just popped up in the portal.
Back to the top

Thanks for the post  :cool:
Back to the top

Marvin Scott III becomes the next Owl to depart from FAU, leaving after just one season.

Back to the top

John Dunmore is in the portal. Why does that name ring a bell?
https://247sports.com/Player/John-Dunmore-94688/
Back to the top
Control functions: