Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Players to Begin Return to Campus on June 8th

"[O]nly if I can watch it on…" was in question of whether or not fans will, or to what extent, be allowed to attend games. I would obviously much rather watch the games in person.

Again, I don't know what you're talking about when you say fear. You don't tie your shoes out of fear, you tie them because that's how shoes work.
Back to the top

Not speaking of you directly. Speaking to the population that say we shouldn't gave it because it is too dangerous.
Back to the top

My oldest daughter will be a senior this year, and yesterday she got an e-mail direct from the School of Social Work announcing that ALL classes in that particular school will be done online for the Fall.  Based on some of the other articles I have read, some schools (I saw statements from UCF and USF) have informally announced that there will be a smaller set of on-campus classes through Thanksgiving, but that everything will shift to online for the last couple of weeks of the semester including exams.  I believe the official word from the University System is supposed to come in the next week, but that also seems to be the formality of "blessing" the plans that the individual universities are coming up with.

It would appear there will be on-campus classes primarily for the general ed courses and/or for specific classes that really require students to physically be there (things like labs).  This really sucks because my daughter and 2 roommates literally just signed a lease on an apartment they are supposed to move into the middle of July.  But all of that makes me think it will be a pretty limited on-campus experience and the idea of shutting many campuses down at Thanksgiving (that is officially happening at many NC schools where I am originally from) makes me wonder what the football season might look like.
Back to the top

Any word on virus test results. I've  read about a couple other universities and their issues.
Back to the top

Any news on the team?
Is the media allowed to be in the building?
Back to the top
Control functions: