Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Baseball Schedule

Add topic

2021 FAU Baseball Schedule
Back to the top

Wow, only 9 games out of Florida entire reg. season!
Back to the top

13 counting the Saturday DH for C-USA road series.
Back to the top

Oh ok, thaks for the update on that Rick, sorry was just counting the days. But still very good for much reduced team travel issues and expenses!
Back to the top

What's with the split sites in the opening series against UCF? We start there and come here for the weekend? Don't remember seeing that before.
Back to the top

We play FIU for a month straight?  

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Four in Miami.  Four in Boca. Looking at this schedule and I see one thing. We will only have a successful year if we can get four starting pitchers to go as deep as possible. And I have absolutely no knowledge as to where this team stands. I'll let you know after the first three games vs UCF.  Like us, they have been fielding a solid team year after year.
Back to the top

walty12 said

We play FIU for a month straight?  
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2021, 3:25 PM #400361

They'll lose for a month straight, I'm 100% okay with it
Back to the top

teambeer said

What's with the split sites in the opening series against UCF? We start there and come here for the weekend? Don't remember seeing that before.
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2021, 12:58 PM #400360

Due to COVID efforts were made to keep the team in state as much as possible…that's the way it worked out with them.

BTW, Media Day is tomorrow…We'll be live tweeting.

:cool:
Back to the top

I tried to get an extra ticket to Friday's  game. Went on the site,  redirected me to ticket master. Quite possibly the worst site to purchase anything ever. Games not in sequence.  Click on game info, nothing. Clicked in seton  hall, Sunday's game comes up. Click on the next seton  hall, Sunday's game  comes up. Click on third seton hall, sundsy s game again. I'm going to assume Friday and Saturday are sold out. But if this is the case, bring this to the buyers attention and redirect them to the next avail able game. And fau wonders why we are floundering with attendance.  
Back to the top
Control functions: