Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

1 month away from signing day

Add topic

besides Alex Deleon from belleview does fau have anyother commitments that are going to sign in February :o
Back to the top

Re: 1 month away from signing day

1 month away from signing day

scott11 said

besides Alex Deleon from belleview does fau have anyother commitments that are going to sign in February :o
Coach doesnt let the cat out of the bag so who knows.
Back to the top

WE DON'T HAVE ANYONE SIGNED!!! FIU IS OUT RECRUITING US, AGAIN!!! I bet they may even beat us one year because they pick up two verbals from 3 star recruits EVERY season. WE. ARE. SCREWED.
Back to the top

that's not pink
Back to the top

I love Coach but I don't think he gets it today in recruiting.

In todays INFORMATION AGE, many recruits want to read about themselves and want to read to see who else and how strong a schools recruiting class is going to be.They want a comfort zone about their future as everyone does. You would think some would be concerned about, say a USC, recruiring six 4 and 5 star running backs as only one or two can play, but they still sign there because of the strength of the program and the strength of the recruiting class.

That, and they are promised they can contribute right away (true or not, but some true freshman do start and that gives them hope, again. Now I know some will say our recruits can't start as freshman because they are not 4 or 5 (or even 3) star recruits. I beleive they SHOULD BE ABLT TO, at least vs. SunBelt competition as they are then of the same level as say, FIU. NO GOOD PLAYER wants to sit out, EVER!
Back to the top

OWLUMNI said

that's not pink

Ha ha, I find the pink too hard to read, I've changed the rule to RED.  :)
Back to the top

ok good i thought red meant serious.
Back to the top

he is serious…….

;D
Back to the top

scott11 said

besides Alex Deleon from belleview does fau have any other commitments that are going to sign in February :o

Yes. Plenty.

TeemBeer, FIU has seven 3-star commits so far wowza wowza

GeorgiaOwl, we did start some freshmen. David Hinds ring a bell? Defensive players are more likely to start. Offensive players… can't think of anybody. I know we had considered FB Chris Jackson at one point to help with the defense and because all the backs were going down (Blanchard, Floyd, and Barasch was even out here and there because of… wrist, I think).
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

I love Coach but I don't think he gets it today in recruiting.

In todays INFORMATION AGE, many recruits want to read about themselves

Actually, he does get it today.  We shouldn't be going after recruits that want to read about themselves because we won't get them.

Do you want to go to a couple of bowl games or do you want to be able to brag about people that are considering your school…but then go someplace else anyway?

Back to the top
Control functions: