Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 Signing Day - NLI listing

Add topic

Re: 2010 Signing Day - NLI listing

2010 Signing Day - NLI listing

Bytor said

Bobby said

I hope the big boys from the D-Line officially commit soon. Anyword on Doral Willis from Pahokee?

I think Willis signed with Minnesota.

We should keep recruiting him…he will be back to Florida next year.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

owlfan1 said

Nunzio42 said

owlcountry said

Yeah Watson had wavered for awhile. Baylor thread said he was #38 DT in the nation… maybe that went to his head and he thought he deserved better than FAU.

Baylor is better?  lol, they offered me back in High School

Baylor is better. Very good academics at Baylor compared to FAU.

GO OWLS!!!

You ever been to Waco, Texas?  I have.

So Boca is better than Waco. That doesn't mean FAU is better than Baylor.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

walty12 said

Somebody explain to me how in the world we only have 12 scholarships?  I just looked up the top 25 recruiting classes and Ohio State was the smallest with 18.  Most other schools had 28-30 scholarships.  12 seems ridiculously low.

I believe that it is because we had a big recruiting class last year and a realtively small graduating class.
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

walty12 said

owlfan1 said

Nunzio42 said

owlcountry said

Yeah Watson had wavered for awhile. Baylor thread said he was #38 DT in the nation… maybe that went to his head and he thought he deserved better than FAU.

Baylor is better?  lol, they offered me back in High School

Baylor is better. Very good academics at Baylor compared to FAU.

GO OWLS!!!

You ever been to Waco, Texas?  I have.

So Boca is better than Waco. That doesn't mean FAU is better than Baylor.

GO OWLS!!!

Just sayin I wouldn't want to spend the next 4-5 years of my life living in Waco, Texas is all.  

Back to the top

fauowls44 said

What time will FAU announce their full list?

4:30 PM officially…
Back to the top

Rick said

fauowls44 said

What time will FAU announce their full list?

4:30 PM officially…

which will PROBABLY be the same list we have now.  ::)
Back to the top

Doral Willis is an OT that there seemed to have been some interest in. Big guy 6'1 325
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

walty12 said

Somebody explain to me how in the world we only have 12 scholarships?  I just looked up the top 25 recruiting classes and Ohio State was the smallest with 18.  Most other schools had 28-30 scholarships.  12 seems ridiculously low.

I believe that it is because we had a big recruiting class last year and a realtively small graduating class.

Really?  We lost 3 WR's, 2 TE's a QB and like 3 OL's…and thats just on offense.  It doesn't make sense to only have 12 scholarships.

Back to the top

walty12 said

fauowls44 said

walty12 said

Really?  We lost 3 WR's, 2 TE's a QB and like 3 OL's…and thats just on offense.  It doesn't make sense to only have 12 scholarships.

We did lose a lot of players on offense, but the D basically lost nobody.  I think last year they signed more then they usually do because they had a bunch of prospects that they liked and had the opportunity to sign, which cut into this year's available spots.  They also may have given a few walk-on players like Bartels a scholarship.

I believe that the class is supposed to be around 15 in total.
Back to the top

Watsons decision to decommitt could have something to do with the fact that we picked up 2 other Dt's; plus we have Givens, Cox, and company still there. Similar to Brandon Doughty too much competition; at least Baylor is respectable; WKU? Come on.
Back to the top
Control functions: