Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 Recruit Notes

Add topic

Re: 2012 Recruit Notes

2012 Recruit Notes

Delt, any rumors or anything you know of that CP may be going after?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Chris Nee (@RivalsCNee)
1/29/12 10:22 AM
Sarasota (Fla.) Riverview WR Jeremy Jones says #FAU and #MTSU backed off. He is now planning to head to #ButlerCC.

Sounds like he wouldn't qualify to either school.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Delt, any rumors or anything you know of that CP may be going after?
I have one

Mike Minns - Yahoo! Sports
Back to the top

Looks like Minns is down to 4 and will make his decision tomorrow on ESPN 760 at 12:05pm

FAU, Bowling Green, Middle Tenn and UAB

"Mike Minns, DT, Palm Beach Gardens (Fla.) Dwyer: Minns is a bowling ball shaped defensive tackle who plays with leverage and does a good job of staying low off the snap and moving offensive linemen off the spot. His height will hurt his opportunities, but he is a good plug and effective run-stopper."

Rivals Story on Nike S. Florida All Star game

Back to the top

Jab979 said

Looks like Minns is down to 4 and will make his decision tomorrow on ESPN 760 at 12:05pm

"Mike Minns, DT, Palm Beach Gardens (Fla.) Dwyer: Minns is a bowling ball shaped defensive tackle who plays with leverage and does a good job of staying low off the snap and moving offensive linemen off the spot. His height will hurt his opportunities, but he is a good plug and effective run-stopper."

I heard Minns said that his decision was going to be kind of a shocker and a lot of people won't know that he had the offer.

Multiple tweets last night said he was all Bowling Green.
Back to the top

FAU said

Jab979 said

I heard Minns said that his decision was going to be kind of a shocker and a lot of people won't know that he had the offer.

Multiple tweets last night said he was all Bowling Green.

Someone willingly going from Palm Beach County to Bowling Green, Ohio would be a shocker…
Back to the top

I heard DE James Mathis from Valdosta (Ga.) visited this past weekend. He is currently committed to Troy, but did however take the visit. He hails from the same HS as Michael Copeland.

Rivals.com page

Iv'e been trying to get in contact with him, but have had no luck. Will keep trying.
Back to the top

Ughhh.... I cannot wait for signing day to get here. I want to know for sure we got these guys.
Back to the top

Here's another one to keep an eye on for tomorrow

Tremane McCullough - RB - Royal Palm Beach

Rivals

Anyone know anything about him?

From what I hear he's deciding between FAU and MTSU, supposedly is waiting on an offer from Wake but Matt Porter of the PBP doesn't foresee him getting an offer from Wake

Back to the top

Looks like we lost another one.

Inunka Rhaheed Ft. Pierce OL/DL will sign with New Mexico State. Not sure if he went to visit or not, but I've been to Las Cruces and let me tell you, I'd rather watch paint dry

Back to the top
Control functions: