Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 FAU Football National Signing Day Thread - Wednesday 2/6/13

Add topic

Re: 2013 FAU Football National Signing Day Thread - Wednesday 2/6/13

NJOWL said

Andrew said

TeamBeer said

When does DJ Juste sign?

1:15

Are we in the running for him? And who else is he considering? Also, do we want him at QB?

FAU is the only school he took an official visit too. He told me he is down to the Owls, Illinois, Buffalo and Georgia Southern.

I personally see him as an FAU lock.
Back to the top

Andrew said

NJOWL said

Andrew said

TeamBeer said

When does DJ Juste sign?

1:15

Are we in the running for him? And who else is he considering? Also, do we want him at QB?

FAU is the only school he took an official visit too. He told me he is down to the Owls, Illinois, Buffalo and Georgia Southern.

I personally see him as an FAU lock.

I'd hope so, especially because he seems to be very close to his mom. i think he would want to stay close to home.
Back to the top

Definitely. I like how we're bringing in two talented QBs in Juste and Hankerson to battle it out for the entire time they are here. Too bad both can't redshirt because Curtis and Johnson are the only two eligible QBs we have right?
Back to the top

First Baptist Academy (Naples) TE Corey Todd says he will sign with FAU tomorrow. The news was first tweeted by Naples Daily News Prep Zone, but has been confirmed.

Todd was a dual-threat quarterback in high school, but will line-up at tight end for the Owls.

Back to the top

Andrew said

First Baptist Academy (Naples) TE Corey Todd is expected to sign with FAU tomorrow. The news was first tweeted by Naples Daily News Prep Zone, but has been confirmed.

Todd was a dual-threat quarterback in high school, but will line-up at tight end for the Owls.

I saw on Twitter that he was coming in as a preferred walk-on.  Is that the case or is he getting a scholarship?
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Andrew said

First Baptist Academy (Naples) TE Corey Todd says he will sign with FAU tomorrow. The news was first tweeted by Naples Daily News Prep Zone, but has been confirmed.

I saw on Twitter that he was coming in as a preferred walk-on.  Is that the case or is he getting a scholarship?

I saw that too, but he gave me the impression he had a scholarship. I'm waiting for him to get out of class to find out more.
Back to the top

He was a dual threat QB and he can play TE? How big is this kid?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

He was a dual threat QB and he can play TE? How big is this kid?

6'4" 215.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Well , he says:

Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: