Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 ATH Rodrick Archer offered by FAU

Add topic

As a dad of a 23 and 18 year old, never,ever underestimate the  ability of a kid to make crazy screwed up decisions.
Back to the top

Back to the top

I sure hope the coaches get the tools to improve over last season. Any word/ indication/ feeling on how it went with Dexter ?  Looking at the photo of Archer, it is hard to believe he is a high schooler .  He will be huge by the time our strength coaches finish with him.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Trolol
Back to the top

If anybody wants to party with archer and Scarlett here is your chance. I'm loving archers decision making already

Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

If anybody wants to party with archer and Scarlett here is your chance. I'm loving archers decision making already

Posted On: Jun 5th 2015, 9:13 PM #345976

Seems like a violation. 

Back to the top

Nope, not in college yet and aren't using their college commitments as means to promote. If they said, party with FAU and UF commits or student athletes, and then pocketed a portion if the money, then that'd be a different story. Reference: T-Polo after UNT game in 2010.
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

Nope, not in college yet and aren't using their college commitments as means to promote. If they said, party with FAU and UF commits or student athletes, and then pocketed a portion if the money, then that'd be a different story. Reference: T-Polo after UNT game in 2010.

Posted On: Jun 5th 2015, 11:53 PM #345978

Nope, you are wrong.  It's a violation.
Back to the top
Control functions: