Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 ATH Rodrick Archer offered by FAU

Add topic

DeltAlumnus said

If anybody wants to party with archer and Scarlett here is your chance. I'm loving archers decision making already

Posted On: Jun 5th 2015, 9:13 PM #345976

You shouldn't be loving his decision making if he attends this.  Not sure it is a violation. 100% sure it is idiotic. They didn't make this sign however their names are on it and it suggests underage drinking.  If tons of people show up uninvited, something will happen and it won't be good.  I know kids drink when underage, I did myself, but you absolutely cannot be a great football recruit and participate in this. This is when they decide if they want to be great or just a statistic.  I will be disappointed if Archer is there.
Back to the top

fauowl said

You shouldn't be loving his decision making if he attends this.  Not sure it is a violation. 100% sure it is idiotic. They didn't make this sign however their names are on it and it suggests underage drinking.  If tons of people show up uninvited, something will happen and it won't be good.  I know kids drink when underage, I did myself, but you absolutely cannot be a great football recruit and participate in this. This is when they decide if they want to be great or just a statistic.  I will be disappointed if Archer is there.

Posted On: Jun 6th 2015, 7:28 AM #345980

I guess I needed to use the red font lol
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

I guess I needed to use the red font lol
Posted On: Jun 6th 2015, 7:35 AM #345981

I thought that might be the case! So glad it was. I think someone at FAU will see this and "persuade" him to rethink it.
Back to the top

fauowl said

I thought that might be the case! So glad it was. I think someone at FAU will see this and "persuade" him to rethink it.
Posted On: Jun 6th 2015, 7:47 AM #345982

Lol just college kids being college kids! Wish I was back in college. I feel like The Boz would echo the same sentiment…
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Lol just college kids being college kids! Wish I was back in college. I feel like The Boz would echo the same sentiment…

Posted On: Jun 6th 2015, 6:17 PM #345984

Kid is stupid.  I predict this is the future of is attitude at FAU.  Not a good start.  I don't remember ever having a party at a private residence charging a cover in college.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

No it's really not.  It is a high school student who doesn't understand that he is being given a scholarship to represent a Div 1 University.  

For me it is not about the party, it is about the fact that he doesn't know that he shouldn't be tweeting about it.  

If he cannot grasp that, he will not make it in college.  College and college football will be way over his head. Shame on us as a program if we have not stressed this enough.  I would guess we have stressed it plenty.
Back to the top

Soooooo… Anyone going? looks like guys are free before 11 
Back to the top

Guest said

LawOwl said

Kid is stupid.  I predict this is the future of is attitude at FAU.  Not a good start.  I don't remember ever having a party at a private residence charging a cover in college.

Posted On: Jun 6th 2015, 7:00 PM #345985

I bet you hate those kids and their dam skateboards as well…
I'm going to let you  in a on a secret Ragan isn't president and most college football players I knew from and know from other schools go to parties drink and smoke weed like many other college students.
Was the tweet a little dumb yea but to call the kid an idiot is taking it to far. 
He is 18 relax.
I'm sure though you never did anything stupid when you were 18 and anyone who did make mistakes at 18 I'm sure those mistakes represented who they are as a person.
Please stop waving your fingure. 
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

LawOwl said

Posted On: Jun 6th 2015, 7:00 PM #345985
I bet you hate those kids and their dam skateboards as well…
I'm going to let you  in a on a secret Ragan isn't president and most college football players I knew from and know from other schools go to parties drink and smoke weed like many other college students.
Was the tweet a little dumb yea but to call the kid an idiot is taking it to far.
He is 18 relax.
I'm sure though you never did anything stupid when you were 18 and anyone who did make mistakes at 18 I'm sure those mistakes represented who they are as a person.
Please stop waving your fingure.

Posted On: Jun 7th 2015, 7:50 AM #345990

From the king of waving his finger.  You are in no position to tell anyone anything.  Ragan, so funny.  Embarassing that you supposedly graduated from FAU.
Back to the top

Guest said

Jack David Whidden III said

Nope, not in college yet and aren't using their college commitments as means to promote. If they said, party with FAU and UF commits or student athletes, and then pocketed a portion if the money, then that'd be a different story. Reference: T-Polo after UNT game in 2010.

Posted On: Jun 5th 2015, 11:53 PM #345978

Nope, you are wrong.  It's a violation.
Posted On: Jun 6th 2015, 12:46 AM #345979

When most people claim something as fact, they support their claim with facts and information. This is something you learn at, you know, college. I mean, screw ENC 1101 AMIRIGHT!?
Back to the top
Control functions: