Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 ATH Rodrick Archer offered by FAU

Add topic

Guest said

LawOwl said

Lol just college kids being college kids! Wish I was back in college. I feel like The Boz would echo the same sentiment…

Posted On: Jun 6th 2015, 6:17 PM #345984

Kid is stupid.  I predict this is the future of is attitude at FAU.  Not a good start.  I don't remember ever having a party at a private residence charging a cover in college.
Posted On: Jun 6th 2015, 7:00 PM #345985

1. Who TF are you to say this kid is stupid? Labeling somebody as such without knowing a single thing about them is laughable. Doing so hidden anonymously behind a computer is pathetic. Why not you try to act like the adult here?
2. If you never charged cover at a house party, you've obviously never been to a big house party.
Back to the top

The power of the internet. People can say what they want while hiding behind a fake name. "Guest" has lately been the ultimate in correctness. From simple spelling errors, to wrong opinions. Feel free to straighten me out, call me a name , or simply degrade me.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

The power of the internet. People can say what they want while hiding behind a fake name. "Guest" has lately been the ultimate in correctness. From simple spelling errors, to wrong opinions. Feel free to straighten me out, call me a name , or simply degrade me.
Posted On: Jun 7th 2015, 10:56 AM #345994

Yea we have to get those hooligans who use improper grammar on an Internet football forum……
Back to the top

Lighten up guys! Yes I don't think it a very bright idea to have a party like this let alone publish it. Guaranteed to be cops and thugs there, real potential for problems! To any FAU players or recruits in any sport, please use your better judgement and avoid this like the plague!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Lighten up guys! Yes I don't think it a very bright idea to have a party like this let alone publish it. Guaranteed to be cops and thugs there, real potential for problems! To any FAU players or recruits in any sport, please use your better judgement and avoid this like the plague!
Posted On: Jun 7th 2015, 1:51 PM #345998

+1

Better judgment is the best term to use.  We all know what normal 18 year olds do. We have all been one before. Some of us have raised 18 year olds and makes us understand it even more.  We cannot accept that kids will be kids when it comes to student-athletes.  They cannot be normal, they need to be above normal.  

Those who can accept that responsibility will most likely be around for 4 or 5 years. Those who cannot accept that responsibility will fade away. There are tons of student-athletes all over the country every year who cannot accept it and fade away.  

Nothing wrong with them and nothing wrong with being normal, they simply didn't reach the above normal status it takes to succeed as a student-athlete. Very few can do it. That's what makes it so impressive.

We have a starting QB who will be working on his Master's degree this season. I promise you there are not many starting D1 QBs doing that!!
Back to the top

Pretty sure he doesn't care what anyone thinks, and by the looks of this doubt there was any drama…

BTW, appears another FAB15 member made the trip as well…

We all know he is a solid young man.

Believe there was too little information, and too much judgement passed on this one.
Back to the top

So I just noticed he's not listed on the 2016 Preseason Roster. He was on the team last year. Twitter doesn't mention anything about a transfer. Anyone know what's up?
Back to the top

Left the team. His decision. 
Back to the top

That's a shame. Three star safety, 10th best in the state, blocked 3 field goals and 2 punts… had potential.
Back to the top
Control functions: