Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

Not a signing day story but FAU recruiting -

Welcome Hala!!! (Old News Now - Ha Ha!).

Checkout this guys HS video;

William Tuihalamaka - Hudl

Relentless blocker, reminds me of "Big Mike" from the Blind Side (Michael Oher).

Back to the top

Rick said

NUMBER FIVE FB in the country!

Hoot hoot!

Posted On: Feb 1st 2017, 8:21 AM #366492

They have him at TE right now…interesting.

Back to the top

My guess is since we "lost" 2 returning WR's we may go with 2 WR's and 2 TE's a lot!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

My guess is since we "lost" 2 returning WR's we may go with 2 WR's and 2 TE's a lot!

Posted On: Aug 10th 2017, 3:19 PM #369841

We immediately replaced those wide receivers.  Their will be no drop in the production of the unit, if anything we have improved from last year. 
Back to the top

True, the Coaches have brought some new talent in. But in an O like the Baylor O you like to have WR DEPTH to keep running fresh quality WR's at the D EVERY PLAY! Just think what we SHOULD HAVE had in that regard.

These Coaches will make it work though, I am sure of that!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

True, the Coaches have brought some new talent in. But in an O like the Baylor O you like to have WR DEPTH to keep running fresh quality WR's at the D EVERY PLAY! Just think what we SHOULD HAVE had in that regard.

These Coaches will make it work though, I am sure of that!

Posted On: Aug 10th 2017, 4:27 PM #369847

I have already forgotten about those guys.  They let themselves down, their team and their fans.  Hope it works out for them legally and then they hopefully finish their degrees.  Maybe they can learn from this.
Back to the top