Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

Finally, one that goes our way. Former Longhorn DL Marcel Southall will call Boca Raton home.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

Finally, one that goes our way. Former Longhorn DL Marcel Southall will call Boca Raton home.
Posted On: Feb 7th 2018, 10:12 AM #376990

Legit P5 talent. Great get!
Back to the top

Some big time P5 programs tried to poach Doug Johnson away from Boca, but the Fort White product comes through on his verbal commitment.

Welcome Doug!

Back to the top

Rick said

Jack D Whidden III said

No dice on Smoke, who signs with Kentucky.
Posted On: Feb 7th 2018, 9:43 AM #376984

Really wanted that guy…

:Straight-Face:
Posted On: Feb 7th 2018, 9:46 AM #376987

Same :/
Back to the top

Marcell is a big get at a position that is hard for G5 to find strong players.
Back to the top

Is there a post (or another site) that is keeping an up-to-date, complete signing list?  I can compile my own, but figured the school or somebody has a page already where they are just adding the names to the existing list of guys we have signed.  That is short for "I'm too lazy and hope somebody else is already doing this for me"!
Back to the top

We've been keeping our eye on Cordel Littlejohn status all morning. After a hiccup or two concerning logistics, Cordel is officially an Owl!

Back to the top

owlsdad said

Is there a post (or another site) that is keeping an up-to-date, complete signing list?  I can compile my own, but figured the school or somebody has a page already where they are just adding the names to the existing list of guys we have signed.  That is short for "I'm too lazy and hope somebody else is already doing this for me"!
Posted On: Feb 7th 2018, 11:32 AM #376995

We've got you covered with this link.

Back to the top

Gaskin to FIU – guess they are letting him play baseball. Not sure why we wouldn't.
Back to the top

d-owl said

Gaskin to FIU – guess they are letting him play baseball. Not sure why we wouldn't.
Posted On: Feb 7th 2018, 11:44 AM #376998

I'm not happy with FIU's class right now. Looks very solid.
Back to the top
Control functions: