Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

I am thinking about people who worried that the 5-7 season will hurt recruiting. :Big-Grin:  
Back to the top

Rockledge DE Dorien Josey is in. He was getting early looks from the likes of UGA and Oregon. We were worried that Baylor might poach the 6'2" 230 lbs stud, but as we got closer to NSD, it became more obvious that Josey wants to be an Owl.

UPDATED LIST: 2019 FAU Football Commit List - FAU Owl's Nest

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I was worried due to the lack of information being given. I now know that is Lane's style. Great job Shane. You have really become an information machine. Nicely done. This class has developed into a very impressive one. One of these new guys may be the next Tre Hendrickson. Incredible bodies coming out of high school. Nice OL  gets. I'm very impressed. Well rounded class.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I was worried due to the lack of information being given. I now know that is Lane's style. Great job Shane. You have really become an information machine. Nicely done. This class has developed into a very impressive one. One of these new guys may be the next Tre Hendrickson. Incredible bodies coming out of high school. Nice OL  gets. I'm very impressed. Well rounded class.
Posted On: Feb 6th 2019, 12:03 PM #385018

Yea, Lane likes to keep things on the down low. I am getting surprised with some of these signings just like you guys are. When you think you have figured out what Lane is doing he always has a few cards up his sleeves.

This class will be the highest rated class in school history.
Back to the top

Owls are hitting the Gold and Space Coasts hard. Tye Edwards was originally offered by Alabama, Georgia, FSU, and Oregon to play OLB. But Edwards will come to FAU to play RB.

Back to the top

If you watched this week's podcast, you would've heard Shane and discuss the impact of a QB not signing in this class. Well, that's a moot point. QB Javion Posey is leaving Alabama for Boca.

Back to the top

One that was under our radar, Romain Mungin from Tampa signs with FAU!

Back to the top

Arguably the best offensive player that was expected to sign with FAU, is in!

Back to the top

BOOM! Here's is that big time Polk County start Shane hinted at earlier.

Back to the top

IDK about y'all, but Shane and I need a breather. Catch up on the 2019 Commit List while we prepare for Eyin Cole's ceremony at 2:00, and work to confirm names like Andrew Plummer. There may also be a JuCo lineman, and another DB from the Tampa Bay area to join.

Back to the top
Control functions: