Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

nice job guys…..

based on the other schools pursuing these kids, this looks like a monster class…..looks like we're back on our way to the top of C-USA ….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Any word on Deshawn Richardson - OL, 6-4, 295, Pahokee, FL?
I like football players from that part of the state. Good sized lineman and could put another 10-20 lbs on in the weight room.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Thanks for the coverage, guys. Team's future is look'n good. And I'm glad you wait for the kid to announce first.
Back to the top

We're about to hit our next wave of signees, as several schools are hosting signing ceremonies after the school day.

First up is Brian Merritt from Colquitt County.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Didn't I recently read an article about how FIU was out-recruiting FAU  :Thinking:2019 C-USA Football Team Rankings

We still need a couple of other guys to push our average up to the top.
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Any word on Deshawn Richardson - OL, 6-4, 295, Pahokee, FL?
I like football players from that part of the state. Good sized lineman and could put another 10-20 lbs on in the weight room.
Posted On: Feb 6th 2019, 2:02 PM #385027

The Muck is definitely a great spot to find future stars. We're awaiting CONFIRMATION that he signed an LOI, and that it was sent to and received by the Oxley.

We're also waiting on Eyin Cole and Andrew Plummer, who we should hear confirmation on any minute now as their ceremonies have begun. Moreover, we may have a a TRIO of flips from CUSA rivals within an hour. This includes the possibility of poaching Brian Dillard from FIU.

Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

Thanks for the coverage, guys. Team's future is look'n good. And I'm glad you wait for the kid to announce first.
Posted On: Feb 6th 2019, 2:06 PM #385028

:Winking:

Back to the top

Here's one of those flips from a CUSA rival!

UPDATED LIST: 2019 FAU Football Commit List - FAU Owl's Nest

Back to the top

I wish there was at least one 4* in the mix.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I wish I was a little bit taller, wish I was a baller, wish I had a girl, who looked good, I would call her…

Sorry, just in a good mood.

I wish I already knew who (OL especially) would be arriving by summer.
Back to the top
Control functions: