Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2020 FAU Commit Andre Lamas talks about his decision

Add topic

FAU Football received its first commit in the 2020 cycle this past weekend in offensive linemen Andre Lamas, who visited the Boca Raton campus back on March, 30th of this year.

The 6'3 270lbs prospect told FAUOwlsnest.com that "It is a just a great place all around, and I love the atmosphere the coaching staff creates.'' Lamas went on to say that first-year offensive line coach Jeff Norrid "is a heck of a guy, and (I) can envision myself playing for him for four years.''

The Christopher Columbus product is also excited to be joining his former teammate Federico Maranges, who signed with the Owls back in February as part of the 2019 class.

"A lot of people go to schools not knowing anyone, but knowing I have a brother that went to Christopher Columbus will help me continue to build that brotherhood at FAU", Lamas said.

Potentially adding to the mix of familiar faces for Lamas, the Owls have also offered Columbus 2021 offensive linemen Ryan Rodriguez.  

Though FAU was Lamas' first FBS offer, expect that list to grow throughout his senior season.

Back to the top
Control functions: