Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Football Camps

Add topic

Likely to be mentioned in tomorrow's write up!

Back to the top

I'm a fan of having big time LB's in college football. That is why I am such a Keke fan. (Btw… update needed). I think FAU  needs to concentrate on the position this recruiting season. LB's are like pitchers, everybody wants them.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I'm a fan of having big time LB's in college football. That is why I am such a Keke fan. (Btw… update needed). I think FAU  needs to concentrate on the position this recruiting season. LB's are like pitchers, everybody wants them.
Posted On: Jun 4th 2021, 8:27 PM #402355

The linebacker position has really changed, the days of the Zach Thomas type linebackers are mostly done.

Everyone needs to be multiple, most linebackers either fall into a category of a guy who can rush the passer or someone can cover 6-4 TE's that run a 4.5.

You really only see one or two true LBs on field most of the time.

It will be curious how they use Laster and Keke this year as both can not just be in the middle, they would become coverage liabilities vs a lot of personnel packages.
Back to the top

Not an FAU session, but NO TIME FOR SLEEP!

Crash the host and creep the prospects  :cool:

Back to the top

The Perkins Effect…

Back to the top

👀👀👀

Back to the top

Any word on when fall practice will begin?
Back to the top

August…probably the 2nd - report day.

(but don't quote me)
Back to the top

I’m clamoring for football. As our good friend Ted Hutton used to say, we’re in the thick of those dreaded summer doldrums 
Back to the top

Due to high demand FAU has added an additional session to Saturday's camp schedule.

There will now be another all positions session at 6PM.

They now have a Big Man at 11 AM, Elite Skills 1 PM, and all positions at 6PM.  
Back to the top
Control functions: