2021 FAU Football Recruiting Discussion
A thread for all your FAU Football 2021 class discussion and questions.
I will also provide small updates in this thread as well.
So far, here is who is in:
• Julilas Barfield- DE, 6-4, 220 lbs, Eau Gallie high school (Melbourne, FL)
• Dwight Dassaw- DE, 6-1, 225 lbs, Miami Palmetto (Miami, FL)
• Reginald Davis- RB, 5-11, 180 lbs, Robert E. Lee (Montgomery, AL)
• Okino KIng- OL, 6-2, 298 lbs, Miami Northwestern ( Miami, FL)
• Zuberi Mobley- RB, 5-10, 170 lbs, Miami Northwestern (Miami, FL)
• Jaden Sandlin- OL, 6-6, 260 lbs, Tampa Catholic (Tampa, FL)
• Jordan Sandin- OL 6-6, 290 lbs, Tampa Catholic (Tampa, FL)
• Jadai Smith- DB 6-2, 170, Dr.Phillips High School (Orlando, FL)
TWIN TOWERS PLEDGE! CONGRATS to 6-6 260 lbs 3* OL @Jadensandlin2 & 6-6 280 lbs 3* OL @JordanSandlin on their pledges to @CoachTaggart & #thefaU Class of 2021! Both chose Owls over #FIU #Marshall #ECU #BGU #AppState & MANY others! WELCOME Jaden & Jordan! #FAU #OwlsUP 👌😎👌 pic.twitter.com/QgGXtg47Qy— FAU Owl's Nest (@FAU_Owls_Nest) June 7, 2020
CONGRATS to 6-3 310 lbs OL @Anthony_Earle_ of @GibbonsFootball on his pledges to @CoachTaggart & #thefaU Class of 2021! Chose the Owls over #AirForce #Marshall #Indiana #AppState and MANY others! WELCOME Anthony! #FAU #OwlsUP 👌😎👌 pic.twitter.com/cGuwWnvSdF— FAU Owl's Nest (@FAU_Owls_Nest) June 8, 2020
Would expect the grade to be adjusted given the legitimate offers that are held. Seems a bit off.
Shane Marinelli OC40 saidI can not emphasize enough how big having 4 line commits in the month of June is.Posted On: Jun 8th 2020, 3:51 PM
Not having our QB have to run around the backfield for dear life would be nice.
Hopefully we have some options for chew up the clock offense as well.
He took over, after 3 great coaching performances, a team that needed to reschedule a terrible FCS I think team to get to a bowl game. They lost to BC 35-3 that year. And they were probably way behind in S&C. Faced with this information, the majority of FSU fans would still blame Taggart. It’s out right epic in how distorted they are. And because of that, Taggart needs to rebuild his reputation which to me he never lost. That might be why he’s getting so many recruits because he will probably be here a while. But it’s obviously also because he’s skilled in recruiting and is the real deal. The staff he hired is off the charts. That alone should silence any doubter.