Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Football Recruiting Discussion

Add topic

BIG decision coming tomorrow for another NFL great's son:

Back to the top

Oh man…. I don't want to get my hopes up, but 247 is predicting that Sanders will be Boca bound.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Some of the other sites have FAU coming on strong, but Louisville and some other P5 programs are certainly in the hunt (including FSU).  It will be very telling if this staff can land a guy straight out of high school who is this highly recruited, but even being in "top consideration" is good, too.  Also interesting that this would be direct competition with Willie's son going forward.  Hope we land him!
Back to the top

Guys a ton is going on behind the scenes with this commitment.

No one still knows for sure what is going to happen, but FAU has been for a while and is legitimate in this.

This is big-time stuff for FAU.
Back to the top

Four 247 analysts now have Sanders committing to FAU. Included is former FAU Owl's Nest contributor Andrew Ivins and 247's Director of Football Recruiting Steve Wiltfong.

The announcement is just over a half hour away.

Back to the top

I think he’s ours. It’s become a trend of sorts for qbs to go G5. In the past two years alone Cincinnati, smu, & Boise state have all landed 4 star qbs.

If Carson wentz can go FCS and get drafted top 2… then it doesn’t really matter where you go. Just go where you can FLOURISH.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Great move by Deon  to delay it. SHOWTIME!!!!
Back to the top

We've been delayed to 7:30…

Back to the top

Just wow by the staff 
Back to the top

DAMN!!!!!. Welcome to FAU.  We have the qb of the future.  And weapons all around him
Back to the top
Control functions: