Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Football Recruiting Discussion

Add topic

CONFIRMED! Shedeur Sanders has verbally committed to FAU.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Today was a great day for FAU.  We got our best defensive guy back. And we moved to the next level of recruiting. Coach T has FAU building on what Lane left. Great great job. Both the DC and  OC  must be  happy tonight.
Back to the top

Not only is this good from a talent standpoint. He and Taggart Jr. should be a nice QB room. But it's a big name. And if Sanders should become the starting QB, it'll bring even more media attention to us.
Back to the top

It will be tough to keep Deon,  Warren, Ray, and Terrell from getting involved. Can you imagine the football IQ of that group. Good lord! Now the coached have one big job. Hold on to this class. It is the most solid class I've seen since Howard started this thing. Amazing job so far.
Back to the top

Ok ESPN.com, on the front page is a headline, Deion’s son chooses FAU. This is publicity that can not be measured. We are clearly distancing ourselves from not only the school to the south. But we’re standing out among G5 schools. Imagine the headlines when he throws for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns in his first start. We’ll be all over ESPN. He could be a Heisman Candidate. We’re in amazing shape.
Back to the top

Simply amazing what is happening at FAU.
Imagine if FAU wins few more conference titles and starts beating few power 5 teams. Add an indoor training facility and this thing will explode!
Welcome Mr Sanders.
Every single recruit has been outstanding.
Back to the top

ICYMI, the Owls also picked up a pledge from Sander's Team Mate, DB Cam'Ron Silmon, who you can see on the tablet in his commitment video:

Back to the top

Cam'Ron Silmon!!!! welcome sir.
We hope you enjoy your time here and we wish the best.
Back to the top

One thing that’s good to think about Is that the recruits that are a part of our team the next few years can help keep building the foundation towards making us NC contenders when the time comes. They will be in the FAU HOF and be just as big of legends as the players who are here when it happens. These guys are going to pave the way towards national prominence and always be Owls.
I think it would be nice to have a plan in place with Sanders. He should get all of the backup snaps at QB in blowouts behind Robison. He could then be the a 2 year starter and go pro after his junior year, after possibly winning the heisman.
Back to the top

Orrrrrrr, we let him go out there, earn it, and do all of those things you mentioned 
Back to the top
Control functions: