Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Football Recruiting Discussion

Add topic

This sanders kid has already brought us immense popularity! All day ESPN bottom line said he committed to FAU!

Just to put this in perspective of how many people saw FAU already because of Sanders: my buddy from New Jersey who doesn’t even follow college football texted me today asking if Shedeur Sanders is the future! The kid is already putting us on the map. PRIMETIME.

What a time to be an OWL FAN!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

What is happening now on the recruiting trail is truly unreal. What a job coach T is doing on the trail, especially given all the hurdles he has to deal with in our current environment.
Back to the top

I can not say much now, but Owls fans are on the lookout for another huge commit that could come via flip.

Back to the top

I'm trembling with anticipation.
Back to the top

A couple of big time prospects are now in play.
Back to the top

So excited!!! How many is the staff looking to take this class?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

I wonder if we'll withdraw some of our offers. We're getting pretty full already
Back to the top

Nothing personal, Just business. Great for FAU.  Disappointing to any players negatively affected.
Back to the top

The Wagon Keeps Rollin'

Two JUCO commits today…

DE

and

WR

Stay tuned.
Back to the top

I think we could be attractive, well we’ve already shown were attractive. I don’t think there’s a ceiling on the kind of athlete we can get. Sure a 5 star could go to a top 5-10 program. But there could be serious competition and if they come here they know they will play. It’s a sure thing. And especially this class with Shedeur Sanders as the leader. I wouldn’t be surprised at anyone we get at this point. Not only do we have Sanders but look at all the celebrities and NFL legends that are behind us at this point.
We’ve basically got ESPN covering us at this point. Once Sanders takes the reigns we will be on Sportscenter, Gameday, you name it. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get more televised games. It’s time to take this to the next level. Even I couldn’t have foreseen this type of national attention were getting with Sanders and he isn’t even the starter yet.
Back to the top
Control functions: