Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2022 FAU Football Recruiting Discussion

Add topic

I caught myself before I finished the thought, "We're running out of options." The portal and high school listings are still chock full of the uncommitted. Running out of good options? I don't know. That's probably an over statement too. What are the chances Orlando drags any kids along..? And there'll probably be another dump of transfers in Spring; grades, graduations and apparent depth.
Back to the top

But losing to 4-8 MAC Buffalo not a good look! Oh well good luck to the young man.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

But losing to 4-8 MAC Buffalo not a good look! Oh well good luck to the young man.
Posted On: Jan 19th 2022, 6:49 AM #406293

Agreed. Tellin ya Georgia this is Willie’s last dance 
Back to the top

Haven’t heard much news on recruiting. I’m a little worried to say the least. 
Back to the top

Some of our new guys, the majority actually, that's two of three (transfers not included), received their composite rankings and, it didn't move the needle all that much. So. Though I did stumble across a CB prediction for us, so there's that. The MTSU OL men were also offered by OKST. I don't know why I'm typing this, y'all google the same crap I google, right?
Back to the top

...and half of you are the source for google, probably, I imagine.
Back to the top

Owls pick up a PWO WR Transfer Quavon Matthews from Iowa, who hails for the Sunshine State. Also had an offer from Southern Miss out of high school.

Back to the top

Dearmon said "HUGE ADDITION to the OWLS after practice." So Cleveland got another one...
Back to the top

Much closer than Cleveland…

But ready to go once it's OK to announce.

:Smug:
Back to the top

FAU has added a punter to their 2022 roster - another Aussie  :cool:

Back to the top
Control functions: