Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

3* WR Daewood Davis Commits to FAU Football's Soar17

Add topic

Is it outing if you posted your full name in previous post?  #Fire OC40
Back to the top

Yes ^ Also you should admit you failed to understand my point.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Posted On: Jul 28th 2016, 3:14 PM #357342

Yes what?  I had two people read the thread who NEVER go on this site and they have ZERO affiliation with FAU.  I only said this to them "What do you think he saying here?".  They said you are ok with rape and child molestation in order to have a few winning seasons because the ramifications of the atrocities will be short lived.  one said the end does not justify the means.

I honestly do not believe you feel the way as you wrote it and that the thoughts in your head were completely mangled when they went through your finger tips.  My opinion, I rather try to win the right way, with good character kids who want to get college educations.  And if we try it that way and it doesn't work well then some kids received a college education they may not get otherwise.  Whereas getting kids who just want to break the rules or worse can go somewhere else.  #Fire OC40.
Back to the top

Back to the top

OC Irritant said

owlcountry40 said

Posted On: Jul 28th 2016, 3:14 PM #357342

Yes what?  I had two people read the thread who NEVER go on this site and they have ZERO affiliation with FAU.  I only said this to them "What do you think he saying here?".  They said you are ok with rape and child molestation in order to have a few winning seasons because the ramifications of the atrocities will be short lived.  one said the end does not justify the means.

I honestly do not believe you feel the way as you wrote it and that the thoughts in your head were completely mangled when they went through your finger tips.  My opinion, I rather try to win the right way, with good character kids who want to get college educations.  And if we try it that way and it doesn't work well then some kids received a college education they may not get otherwise.  Whereas getting kids who just want to break the rules or worse can go somewhere else.  #Fire OC40.

Posted On: Jul 28th 2016, 3:27 PM #357346

So in conclusion we shouldn't have lost this kid to USF   
Back to the top

Wholly molly. I guess I should have said "USF is the new mini-UM". What I mean is it seems to be the hot spot for the guys that want to be Canes but are not quite at that level. FAU is too "nice" for them.  They think the Bulls have more of an edge. JMHO
Back to the top

And once again, what should have been done differently?  You never answered FAUOWL.  We all agree the quality of the recruits has improved with Charlie, and that means some early commitments to us will flip because they have more talent and more high profile teams will want them.  Hopefully we will flip our share in the future and the winning in the future will convince kids to stay.
Back to the top

OC Irritant said

My apologies Rick.  I thought his name was used in the forum in the past.  Will use screennames in the future instead of assuming that his name was public.

Posted On: Jul 28th 2016, 2:11 PM #357330

Actually, I stand corrected and no need to apologize. Thank you for pointing that out. He did in fact make his name public knowledge by sharing his personal identity with the site.

Back to the top

It was shared with the forum under your log-in and IP at the time. The logs confirm that.

But there is nothing "low class" about setting the record straight on a public post someone made. If you don't want it up there, go tend to it. We allow members to edit posts. 

Back to the top

I had no idea this was there.
It obviously not meant for the site….again please remove.
Back to the top
Control functions: