Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

3* WR Mason Starling Commits to FAU Football's Class of 2021

Add topic

Local Owl said

The biggest part of the puzzle will be finding the right guy to stand behind the center. None of it will be easy until we have that issue solidified.
Posted On: Jan 24th 2021, 11:01 AM #400177

I have a feeling Willie isnt done in the portal, because I think we both can agree none of the QBs who took a snap in 2020 are going to be the guy in 2021.
Back to the top

He's not done, but the timing everyone wants for the QB (give it to me yesterday) may not happen either…Perry is still in the mix but won't graduate untill Spring. That said, if another VIABLE opportunity presents itself could be sooner.
Back to the top

JakeElman said

THE WILLIE WAGON said

We have more than enough receivers, you forgot about Mitchell and Yanez
Posted On: Jan 24th 2021, 10:43 AM #400173

And you forget that Yanez ended last year playing DB. Mitchell is coming off a torn ACL. 
Posted On: Jan 24th 2021, 10:46 AM #400175

Mitchell is going to be a huge pick up!
Back to the top

@williewagon, no doubt. I think the way the system has evolved , many quality players will be entering the portal after the spring practices settle out and guys have a clue about their future play time. Hopefully FAU  is appealing enough for a non starting star to migrate to boca and show the nfl teams what they are capable of doing. Waiting and being patient is not my strong suit
Back to the top

I can’t judge the receivers until I  see better QB play. 
Back to the top
Control functions: