Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Booker T. Washington LB James King Commits to FAU Football

Add topic

walty12 said

Local Owl said

NO WAY Walty. These kids in Miami still love the thug mentality of the U in the hay day. 247 has him at 100% Miami. Goes to show you FAU and Miami are in the same recruiting boat now. Golden is scrambling big time right now. Twenty-third hour lets make a deal. Lets just stay focused and move forward.
Posted On: Feb 3rd 2015, 8:46 PM #341576

The fact that Miami offered TODAY and flipped him shows we are not in the same boat…which I really dont get.

This kid in pre-school playing on the swings last time UM had swagger.
Posted On: Feb 3rd 2015, 8:54 PM #341580

It'd be cool if he flips back to us tomorrow morning.
Back to the top

King will be making his decision any minute now. Don't get too upset if this one doesn't go our way. Just a shame, If Miami wanted him so bad, why wait until 4 hours of signing day to do it? SMH
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

King will be making his decision any minute now. Don't get too upset if this one doesn't go our way. Just a shame, If Miami wanted him so bad, why wait until 4 hours of signing day to do it? SMH
Posted On: Feb 4th 2015, 8:59 AM #341628

Using the kid for depth.  Hope it works out and he gets playing time.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

+1

FAU was promising MUCH more.

Back to the top

FYI, Josh Ward from American Heritage will not be signing today.  Offer from Buffalo was pulled several days ago.  One of the top rated LB in PB county.
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

Posted On: Feb 4th 2015, 8:59 AM #341628

I thought there was a dead period of several days before signing day where kid's could NOT be contacted by Coaches to keep pressure off of them for THIS very reason!
Back to the top
Control functions: