Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Class of 2019 Recruiting Discussion

Add topic

owlcountry40 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Offer to Darius Washington;

Darius Washington Recruit Interests

Not rated 6'4" 285 OL from Pensacola - offers from Neb, Louisville, Ill,  Maryland, Miss St., Texas A&M, UCF and USF - pretty good offers for a not rated player IMHO!!!!
Posted On: Apr 3rd 2018, 9:50 AM #377910

He is ranked just not by other websites. The 247 composite in the avg of their rating and other websites.

Also take offers 10 months ahead of sighing day with a major grain of salt.

It's a lot of we will see how you play and if we don't get this other kid that offers stands.
Posted On: Apr 3rd 2018, 11:29 AM #377911

For sure Owlcountry. But I am glad we are getting some offers out and all we can do is hope the Coaches can get em here.
Back to the top

Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Arizona QB Grad Transfer Visiting FAU
Posted On: Apr 4th 2018, 9:58 PM #377928

I thought FAU bringing in a potential would bring more discussion on the forum.

It would be big to get this guy because De'Andre and Robison though talented are question marks.
Back to the top

I mean, we have two former 4* guys…

Three??

Not saying it isn't a good problem, but I just want to pick someone and get busy installing!

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

I figured being a grad transfer, he would want to go where he would have a high probability of starting. Knowing our situation and seeing the other interested parties, I just figured he would choose a different program. Coming here would not be a cake walk into a starting roll.
Back to the top

I'm more excited about getting the transfer Center on the field.
Back to the top

Rick said

I mean, we have two former 4* guys…

Three??

Not saying it isn't a good problem, but I just want to pick someone and get busy installing!

:Big-Grin:
Posted On: Apr 6th 2018, 1:56 PM #377937

Lane always talks about how he wants competition.  Last year I feel like the competition got the best outta driskell and would expect the same out of whoever wins the job this upcoming year. 
Back to the top

De'Anrdre is a question about his health and Robison has never started a game and has some maturity issues and has never played in a college football game.
An experienced vet would be really nice to have.
Back to the top

No doubt. I just figured he would choose a team with a bigger need/less crowded QB position.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

No doubt. I just figured he would choose a team with a bigger need/less crowded QB position.
Posted On: Apr 6th 2018, 4:28 PM #377942

BUT we have Coach K! :Big-Grin:
Back to the top
Control functions: