Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Class of 2020 Early & National Signing Day Periods Thread

Add topic

Although I'm very interested , and hope for a great class, I've learned to not get over involved in recruiting. It's something I can do nothing about. It will turn out fine
Back to the top

Coach T is a great recruiter and has hired a Power 5 level staff who are ALL very good recruiters and we shall see how good in 13 days!
Back to the top

fauowl said

walty12 said

I’ve got a feeling this is going to end up being pretty good considering the time frame they’ve had.  Let’s see.
Posted On: Jan 22nd 2020, 8:39 PM #393595

…and will probably be called the best recruiting class in the history of FAU  :)
Posted On: Jan 22nd 2020, 11:55 PM #393601

Has been every year since 2001.  

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Big Lerm said

Remember, there could very well be silent commitments that none of us know about.
Posted On: Jan 23rd 2020, 12:00 AM #393602

When Willie tweets "ring ring ring" it means we got another commit. This has happened on three separate occasions where a commit did not go public. This means at least three silent commits.

Remember, even Lane's good classes had mostly very late commits and many signing day flips. Couple that with the fact that this staff got in here late and it is easy to see that this still has the chances of making a very good signing class.

I also expect a few more portal additions to the roster. I hope all of the disgruntled fsu players come on down. Some of them still ooze with talent.

Speaking of the portal, it is worth noting that Meiko Dotson is yet to resurface. Perhaps this has to do with officially waiting on a sixth year of eligibility or waiting for his brother to commit. Regardless, it means he still may come back - I would suspect Willie Wagon and Leavitt would still welcome him back with open arms.

WHAT AN EXCITING TIME TO BE AN OWL!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

This means at least three silent commits.
Posted On: Jan 23rd 2020, 1:40 PM #393609

Two have already been reported, they were the Seminole transfers…

The other from today, has not been (yet).

Back to the top

Rick said

NJOWL said

This means at least three silent commits.
Posted On: Jan 23rd 2020, 1:40 PM #393609

Two have already been reported, they were the Seminole transfers…

The other from today, has not been (yet).

Posted On: Jan 23rd 2020, 4:54 PM #393612

"This has happened on three separate occasions where a commit did not go public." ← the relevant part in my original post is the "three" that "did not go public."

Willie Wagon twitter has a bunch of "ring ring ring" tweets, what I was saying that there have been three that did not correspond to a transfer or commit. That means there are at least three silent commits. The fsu transfers (Adams & Lamar) were taken into account in the original post.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

walty12 said

fauowl said

walty12 said

I’ve got a feeling this is going to end up being pretty good considering the time frame they’ve had.  Let’s see.
Posted On: Jan 22nd 2020, 8:39 PM #393595

…and will probably be called the best recruiting class in the history of FAU  :)
Posted On: Jan 22nd 2020, 11:55 PM #393601

Has been every year since 2001.  
Posted On: Jan 23rd 2020, 1:03 PM #393608

Yes, every year has been reported as the best class ever. Lol!! 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

NJOWL said

… what I was saying that there have been three that did not correspond to a transfer or commit. That means there are at least three silent commits. The fsu transfers (Adams & Lamar) were taken into account in the original post.
Posted On: Jan 23rd 2020, 5:18 PM #393613

Ok………….

Back to the top

I thought the first two ring rings were already announced? Are there more?
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I thought the first two ring rings were already announced? Are there more?
Posted On: Jan 23rd 2020, 6:40 PM #393616

There is always more.

I will have a huge recruiting update in the coming day.

A lot has changed on the board with the new staff and it's taking a lot of digging and catching to get you guys good accurate information.
Back to the top
Control functions: