Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Visitor List: 1/31/2014

Add topic

Rick said

Devin Santana on board!

6-4, 215
DL
Sickles
Tampa, FL

Posted On: Feb 2nd 2014, 10:22 AM #327411
Welcome to FAU Devin. Ya looks real good on your film, nice quick first step with very good wheels, a long wing span, shoot gaps well, and play to the whistle! Actually reminds me of Cory Henry at this stage!
Back to the top

Welcome to FAU Dom, darn good and shifty QB. Not like your namesake at QB (Dan M) but you remind me a lot of Fran Tarkenton (dating myself!). Pretty good compliment to ya though! Nice arm, very good pocket presence, shify hard to tackle runner. Oh, nice job punting too!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

When you look at next years RB's, we look very very versatile. We have power runners, speed guys , and combination guys. With Quez back , I Brian Wright will have fun with his weapons. Also, we have a nice group of young linemen to lead the way. If they all work hard , I think we should be a solid C-USA team.
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2014, 5:03 PM #327417

An extremely solid team….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

"Behind the scenes" piece on Venice QB Dom Marino…I really like this kid.

When I took my visit, the coaches I talked to said that they really liked my film and that I reminded them of (2012 Heisman Trophy winner) Johnny Manziel,” says Marino.

A successful recruiting tale

Back to the top
Control functions: