Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU offers Iowa Western CC WR Geronimo Allison

Add topic

FAU offers Iowa Western CC WR Geronimo Allison

Florida Atlantic extended an offer to Iowa Western Community College wide receiver Geronimo Allison yesterday.

Allison is a native of Tampa, Fl and won a NJCAA National Championship last season at Iowa Western. He caught 26 passes for 428 yards and two touchdowns during his freshman campaign. The prospect has nice size (6'4" 180 pounds) and holds additional offers from Illinois, Louisiana Tech and Utah State. He played baseball while at Spoto High School making him a two-sport athlete.

Highlights

Back to the top

Re: FAU offers Iowa Western CC WR Geronimo Allison

4.45 speed??

Seriously?
Back to the top

Rick said

4.45 speed??

Seriously?

Is it just me or does every JUCO player either run some amazing time or are 1st team All-Something? 
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Rick said

4.45 speed??

Seriously?

Is it just me or does every JUCO player either run some amazing time or are 1st team All-Something?

Ha ha

Well, in all fairness, these guys should have gone to a four year University, and they land at these prominent JUCO's for a reason.

I mean, seriously, when is the last time some big prospect, who was solid academically, came out of HS and said:

"I'm ready to go play for Coach Dan Mell at Itasca CC. Every since I was a freshman, it has been my dream to live 1,000 miles from home in a city that has freezing temperatures five months out of the year."
Back to the top
Control functions: