Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Florida Atlantic University National Signing Day Dinner

Add topic

Re: Florida Atlantic University National Signing Day Dinner

fauowl said

BeastOwl said

Like last year, i'm buying a table and selling seats for $75.  There will be me and 1 coach which leaves 8 seats. Anyone interested, let me know. BTW, the money for each seat goes to the football program.

So Owl fans.  This is a great opportunity.  Beast is selling seats for $75.  If you go it alone, you pay $150.  Now no excuses (except for those out of state).

Do we want this program to get to the next level, or do we just want to talk about it? Let's do it!

Great job, Beast!!

Thanks Mark.  Anyone interested , PM me.  This was a good event last year.  Once we fill up the table, we can collectively choose which coach sits with us.

Here are the details :

2013 National Signing Day Dinner

When: Wednesday, February 6 at 6 p.m.
Where: Delray Acura Club at FAU Stadium
Cost: $150 per plate

Join the FAU football coaching staff and select players to learn about
the newest Owls joining the team in 2013!

Special guest speakers will include:
FAU President Mary Jane Saunders
FAU Director of Athletics Pat Chun
FAU Head Football Coach Carl Pelini

A cocktail reception will kick off the event followed by dinner and a brief highlight show.

Please contact Heather Henderson at 561-297-1042 or [email protected]
to register by Monday, February 4. Walk-up space is limited.

A silent auction will take place throughout the evening.
Please contact Heather if you would like to donate items for the auction.

Go Owls!

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

BeastOwl said

owlmart said

BeastOwl said

DumpTruck said

more importantly, what are they serving?

It'll be catered by Chartwells ,the same company that caters everything at FAU.  So don't go just for the food.
Just being honest.

So green hot dogs with rock hard buns, last nights burgers reheated and stale fries

Owlmart, how'd you get a hold of the menu?

They actually do a very good job in the premier club.  I've been to a number of events there catered by Chartwells recently and they have done a fine job.  Much better than in the past.
Back to the top

Forgot to mention, I will be in attendance with salty walty and TeamBeer.
Back to the top

BeastOwl said

Like last year, i'm buying a table and selling seats for $75.  There will be me and 1 coach which leaves 8 seats. Anyone interested, let me know. BTW, the money for each seat goes to the football program.

I was lucky enough to take Beast up on this offer last year and had a blast. I will be on a business trip this year so cant make it but believe me you will have a VERY good time and learn a lot.

Bonus is that its at the stadium. Last years was at Bogarts.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Anyone else think they should of called the Redskins and got Alfred Morris to be a guest speaker?

I bet this think would of sold out and possibly got some new fans involved as well.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

fauowl said

BeastOwl said

So Owl fans.  This is a great opportunity.  Beast is selling seats for $75.  If you go it alone, you pay $150.  Now no excuses (except for those out of state).

Do we want this program to get to the next level, or do we just want to talk about it? Let's do it!

Great job, Beast!!

…And current students…
I wish that there was an option for students, but I don't blame athletics as we don't have the cash to donate, so why waste a table on us.
Back to the top

This event is next Wednesday. FAU is getting $150 a plate, but  I've got a few seats left at my table I'm selling for $75.    Your money goes to the football fund as a charitable donation.

Let's fill this table!

PM me if interested. 

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Please check your e-mail.
Back to the top

BeastOwl said

This event is next Wednesday. FAU is getting $150 a plate, but  I've got a few seats left at my table I'm selling for $75.    Your money goes to the football fund as a charitable donation.

Let's fill this table!

PM me if interested.
Sorry Beast Owl wish me and the family could attend, but unfortunaley can't afford it. Would love to attend.
Back to the top

If anyone going to the dinner tonight, please take some pictures for the rest of us that cant attend the event please.
Back to the top
Control functions: