Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

John Milledge Academy TE Harrison Bryant Commits to #FAUSuper16

Add topic

owlcountry40 said

They pay litterly hundreds of people to do it.

Posted On: Jan 29th 2016, 12:07 AM #354120

Spelling aside…

I am sure "they" pay lots of people (who act on behalf of recruiting services) to go to games and rank players.  

Now that I am starting my recruiting ranking service today, I can get paid by going to high school games and ranking players.

I have decided that I am going to rank every player who commits to FAU as 4 stars.

Do you get my point now?
Back to the top

When are you going to provide real data to prove your point of "stars don't matter and the recruiting ranking means nothing?
The stats I posted of the record this past season showing how recruiting ranking correlate directly with success on field.

Bama having a top 2 class over the last few years had nothing to do with their success.

I mean according to you when Derek Henry and Jay Warren came out the same year it was just some guy on a lap top ranking them.
No one could have predicted that one could win the Heisman and the other is a solid G-5 rb.
Back to the top

Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Bama having a top 2 class over the last few years had nothing to do with their success.

Posted On: Jan 29th 2016, 8:46 AM #354123

At that level it probably does have something to do with it. They also probably have the largest budget in American and top notch facilities.  

Look I would love to debate this all day but I have important stuff to do. I have to get over on the Facebook and let everyone know I made Rice Krispy treats last night and see if I can get 200 likes from people I have not seen for 35 years. It's a big day.
Back to the top

The white elephant in the room is that Bryant isn't playing for anyone else but FAU, and what he does here as a former zero star recruit that everyone (aside from a couple) prematurely threw under the bus will provide the direct correlation as to whether or not Rivals, 247, and Scout ALL missed the bus with their "expert analysts" never creating a page for him.

That's the bottom line.

It has nothing to do with the system at large, or anyone else they have pages for and how many stars they get. He is a unique individual and deserves the chance to be supported by the FAU family just like all other players unless he proves that he does not by either his inability to perform at the expected level - which the coaches manage - or flunks out.

What doesn't need to happen is having this initial support thread turn into the FAN Jury room convicting him of sucking in the vertical, being a lousy recruit, not someone we should be recruiting, a waste of time, below our level, etc, etc.

That's it for me as well, heading over to Mark's for a Rice Krispy treat…

:Ninja:
Back to the top

Georgia Southern 2016 Football Commits
This is a G-5 class and what I expect for us to produce every year.
Back to the top

Huge difference there…

.0093 points.
Back to the top

1st year head coach 6 million less athletic budget and less fertile recruiting grounds.

Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

1st year head coach 6 million less athletic budget and less fertile recruiting grounds.

Posted On: Jan 29th 2016, 12:15 PM #354129

First you say "what I expect for us to produce every year", which is successfully refuted then you have another argument.

This is what it is like talking to you:

Every conversation, with anyone practically, is like that.

It's quite pointless to continue any further dialogue of any kind, as you don't want to have a logical conversation, you just feed off of conflict and antagonistic behavior.

I'm permanently out.

Back to the top

No , you just don't understand!
GSU has a better class with less, the fact we have more should equal us being ahead of what GSU is now.

I'm truly sorry you see the world though rose color glasses, but someone has to tell the truth on this board.
Back to the top
Control functions: