Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lavante Epson Commits to FAU Football Class of 2019

Add topic

After visiting this weekend FAU will add it's first online commit of the 2019 cycle in three-star Junior College product Lavante Epson (Photo 247 Sports).

Epsen who held an offer from Kentucky and interest from SEC power LSU, said, "When I stepped in Boca it felt like home from the start".

New Oline coach Mike summers was also hit with Epsen, telling Fauowlsnest.com "Love him and can not wait to get to work", before adding "he reminds me of my Oline coach Jim Jones" who coached Epson at his Junior college.

The N.W. Mississippi offensive guard will be able to enroll in classes immediately and join the Owls for spring football.

2019 FAU Football Commit List - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

This is so nice to see.Lets build the best line in the conference.
Back to the top

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

After visiting this weekend FAU will add it's first online commit of the 2019 cycle in three-star Junior College product Lavante Epson (Photo 247 Sports).

Epsen who held an offer from Kentucky and interest from SEC power LSU, said, "When I stepped in Boca it felt like home from the start".

New Oline coach Mike summers was also hit with Epsen, telling Fauowlsnest.com "Love him and can not wait to get to work", before adding "he reminds me of my Oline coach Jim Jones" who coached Epson at his Junior college.

The N.W. Mississippi offensive guard will be able to enroll in classes immediately and join the Owls for spring football.

2019 FAU Football Commit List - FAU Owl's Nest

Posted On: Jan 14th 2019, 5:28 PM #384704

Key Part is enrolling immediately. At least we know he will be on campus, and get snaps in the Spring
Back to the top
Control functions: