Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls Offer Pace WR Patrick Maddox

Add topic

Re: Owls Offer Pace WR Patrick Maddox

The coaches seem to be recruiting a lot of speed, which is perfect for the new offense.
Back to the top

He also made the Florida 6A 1st team all state,  I hope he stays under the radar for our sake
Back to the top

Three weeks from today so we shall see, if the Coaches want him they better keep in touch with all of our verbals! These next three weeks are what will make or break Coach P's future and show if he can upghrade our poor recruiting recod of late. so far so good though! This weekend's visits are super important too!
Back to the top

A pretty special Sarasota receiver is coming in this weekend. Ricky Jones, from Booker High, was a 4A First Team pick this year, and has been highly sought after all season.
Back to the top

BigChief said

A pretty special Sarasota receiver is coming in this weekend. Ricky Jones, from Booker High, was a 4A First Team pick this year, and has been highly sought after all season.

This guy, right?

He's got a crazy number of offers from schools like WVU, USF, Stanford, Texas Tech… wow. Strange that he'd only be two stars with that many offers from good schools. Must be good.
Back to the top

That's the one. His cousin Jeremy Jones is a Senior WR/DB from Riverview (Sarasota) High. Both are crazy good athletes.

Oh, and one of the reasons you see schools like that by Ricky's name is that he is an incredible student. Has great grades and is a very smart and respectful kid. Funny, that link you provided says he's going to Indiana this weekend. He's not–he's coming to FAU.
Back to the top

Would be a nice get, good grades are a super bonus! Also notice MTSU and WKU on the list of offers but not us of course. Glad the new regime is with it!
Back to the top

Saw video on both kids. Sign them up! They both look good. These kids already look better in video than what we currently have now. I know its video, but they both seem to have athletic receiving skills. After this years mediocre receiving bunch, I miss Jean, Bonner and Gent. Will keep my fingers crossed.
Back to the top
Control functions: