Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

VIDEO: Shedeur Sanders Commits to FAU - "Where You Going?"

Add topic

Local Owl said

Can't wait to see his professionally produced flip video. If this Sanders is anything like the last Sanders, coach T is lucky . Wayyy to much baggage.  Good player, lots of future problems.
Posted On: Oct 20th 2020, 7:16 AM #396837

There is no luck in missing out on 4 star QB.

Producing commitment videos is not a sign of ''baggage.''

Shedeur is actually a lot different than his dad in many ways.

The quality I like about him the most is the poise maturity he shows on the field.

You can tell he has been around and gotten toolage from NFL players for much of his life.

He is in a tough spot between going to a school he really likes and the possibility of helping his dad build something.

The day he committed his dad was not a head coach.

I do not envy that decision.

Back to the top

From what I can tell, he has a good head on his shoulders. I was happy to have him here and will still root for him wherever he goes. Absolutely agree with Shane, this is a tough position to be in.
Back to the top

Four star QB’s do not just quietly show up at FAU without a lot of schools offering as time goes on.
I had said it in a much earlier post that we need to wait for his NLI before we get too excited.
There will be many offers if he is a good as we think he is.
Willie knows this and he has visions of his son becoming a starter some day.
Back to the top

Sanders is gone…

Back to the top

Ouch. It was fun while it lasted. Best of luck to him. At least the reasoning makes some sense
Back to the top

owlmart said

Ouch. It was fun while it lasted. Best of luck to him. At least the reasoning makes some sense
Posted On: Nov 6th 2020, 4:37 PM #397345

It's hard when you have a coach you're going against in-home every night.
Back to the top

Not surprising.  Deions always been all about Deion.  
Back to the top

It would have been awkward anyway, when Robison is finally found, having probably been lost at sea (taking that minor in Marine Biology a little too seriously...)...
Back to the top

I don't want to say anything too negative. But I knew he was going to eventually get his name back in the news. Reminds me of Jordan Scarlett.  And remember what we got when he decomitted.
Back to the top

We lost him to his dad, an nfl legend who took a coaching job at an HBCU.

The odds were against us.

Willie will land his big fish. His classes have already been very very good.

The future is still bright in owl nation.

Besides…. he would’ve been nothing compared to our savior, Melvin German III!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: