Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2007 Football & Future Schedules

Add topic

Re: 2007 Football & Future Schedules

2007 Football & Future Schedules

EduBull said

I'm disappointed UCF isn't on your schedule.  To me the most compelling match up in the state would be FAU v UCF

You are DEFINITELY not alone in that thinking.

I think USF vs UF would be interesting as well.

Back to the top

owlcountry said

I think you are giving them way to much credit…More like USF vs. Miami. UF would still ssssssssssssssssssssssmoke USF.
Back to the top

faudiehard said

owlcountry said

I think you are giving them way to much credit…More like USF vs. Miami. UF would still ssssssssssssssssssssssmoke USF.

And what are you smokin'?  Who was it that beat Auburn this year in Auburn… hmmm… oh yeah, we did.  Who was it that got beat by Auburn at home…let's see… oh yeah… it was Florida.  Otherwise, let's see… similar strength of schedule, similar W-L record, yeah, you're right, all evidence says USF would get smoked.  Wouldn't even be close.  Gosh you're smart. I bet Schnellenberger calls you every week to ask for help analyzing game tapes.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

You get the horns.
Back to the top

EduBull said

faudiehard said

owlcountry said

And what are you smokin'?  Who was it that beat Auburn this year in Auburn… hmmm… oh yeah, we did.  Who was it that got beat by Auburn at home…let's see… oh yeah… it was Florida.  Otherwise, let's see… similar strength of schedule, similar W-L record, yeah, you're right, all evidence says USF would get smoked.   Wouldn't even be close.  Gosh you're smart. I bet Schnellenberger calls you every week to ask for help analyzing game tapes.

good lord i hate these USF fans who are "invincible" given USF's ONE-HALF of a season…

"similar strength of schedule"
- SEC: LSU, Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Kentcuky - just to name a few
- Big East: Louisville, West Virginia, Cincinnati, UConn, Syracuse - just to name a few

you guys had a freaking FLUKE in auburn and west virginia… you guys are not good and i hope OREGON blows the "bull" out of the bull crap program of yours

i love how you say "FAU vs. UCF would be interesting" intimating that since you absolutely dismantled UCF, that you are above them and they are only on our level… why don't you focus on beating US by more than 2 touchdowns, since you are in the BIG BAD BCS and we are little insignificant nothings from the Sun Belt…

god i hate USF

Back to the top

fauowl09 said

EduBull said

faudiehard said

owlcountry said

And what are you smokin'?  Who was it that beat Auburn this year in Auburn… hmmm… oh yeah, we did.  Who was it that got beat by Auburn at home…let's see… oh yeah… it was Florida.  Otherwise, let's see… similar strength of schedule, similar W-L record, yeah, you're right, all evidence says USF would get smoked.   Wouldn't even be close.  Gosh you're smart. I bet Schnellenberger calls you every week to ask for help analyzing game tapes.

good lord i hate these USF fans who are "invincible" given USF's ONE-HALF of a season…

"similar strength of schedule"
- SEC: LSU, Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Kentcuky - just to name a few
- Big East: Louisville, West Virginia, Cincinnati, UConn, Syracuse - just to name a few

you guys had a freaking FLUKE in auburn and west virginia… you guys are not good and i hope OREGON blows the "bull" out of the bull crap program of yours

i love how you say "FAU vs. UCF would be interesting" intimating that since you absolutely dismantled UCF, that you are above them and they are only on our level… why don't you focus on beating US by more than 2 touchdowns, since you are in the BIG BAD BCS and we are little insignificant nothings from the Sun Belt…

god i hate USF

Wow.  Inferiority complex?  Anger management problems?  I'm sure FAU has a very good counseling center where you can get the help you need.

Most strength of schedule ratings (such as Sagarin's) put us in the top 15 along with Florida, but again you're  smarter than they are.  And yeah, us beating UCF by 50 points or whatever certainly doesn't mean we're a stronger program.  That would be a foolish thing to think.

I never said USF was invincible. We lost three close games on dumb mistakes.  We deserved to lose our #2 ranking after one week.  But Florida lost three games, too.  I would agree that Florida's losses to LSU and Georgia aren't as bad as our losses to Cincinatti and Rutgers or UConn.  But all of those teams spent time in the top 25 this year, and they were all close games, so they aren't much worse.

So in a matchup of Florida teams, who would you pair us with?

I never said FAU was insignificant - you're the one who said that.  What I did say is I thought FAU could beat UCF.  Considering that UCF has gotten much more attention for their CUSA championship than you guys did for yours, and the typical UCF fan looks down their nose at FAU, some people might think I was paying FAU a complement.  They might even think I was indicating you deserve more respect than you're getting.

On the other hand, if you're just some emotional yahoo who's got his panties in such a wad he can't think straight, then go %@#$ yourself.

****Post has been modified for use of explicit language

You get the horns.
Back to the top

ahhh…. the preverbal Jeff Sagarin Rankings… i think Colin Cowherd of ESPN Radio put it best when he talked about the Sagarin Rankings… "riiiight… i really care about some guy named Jeff Sagarin who sits in his mom's basement and spends his time ranking college teams and trying master the 76th level of world of war craft"

good… hide behind your garbage rankings like jeff sagarin… or how about the biased associated press, who had you ridiculously at NUMBER TWO this season??  yea, i'll listen to college polls when homer simpson becomes a real human being

good luck against oregon… and we'll see you guys again in 2010…

CAN

NOT

WAIT

Back to the top

do we really only have 5 home games again next year??  i thought we had six from here on out…

when will that end?  ugh…….
Back to the top

how did this thread go from our future schedules to USF and FAU fans bashing each other? lol… Can't we all just get along  ;D haha

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

how did this thread go from our future schedules to USF and FAU fans bashing each other? lol… Can't we all just get along  ;D haha

That's typical for the USF fanbase. I visit their MB when I want a laugh. They are a myopic lot.
Back to the top

Bytor said

@ Texas
Sep 13, at Michigan State
Sep 20, at Minnesota
vs UAB
@Louisiana-Monroe
vs Troy
@ Western Kentucky
Vs Louisiana-Lafeyette
@ Middle Tennessee
@ Arkansas State
vs North Texas
vs Florida International

How did we end up with only 5 home games?  I know we need to make money and lockfart is a ridiculous stadium but only 5 home games?  Do we have to play that silly FIU game at Joe Robbie again?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: