Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs Troy game thread 11-05-05

Add topic

Troy game thread

Wow - what is this world coming to? FAU was winning VS Troy 14-7 and in the end FAU still has 14 but Troy no longer has 7 … NOW in the end they have 28 ?!?!?!?!??

FAU's Embick threw an interception in the 3rd Quarter deep in the Troy territory at about their 15-yard-line and the game was lost from then on. Not once did it look like it may turn back around… :(

Ya that sux. I would be interested in watching the FIU game right about now though but can't seem to find it on TV… FIU (Bottom in SunBelt) is winning VS ULM (Top in SunBelt) 31-29 with 5 minutes left in 4th Quarter!

GO FIU!
Back to the top

Troy game thread

Coach Schnelly was right on the money! 3 passes over the top is what won the game for Troy. The FS got beat on the 63 yarder. The same CB got beat deep on the other two.
Back to the top

Troy game thread

I still gotta hand it to the Defense - they played well and the offense did keep us in the game up until the 3rd Quarter... DEFENSE now needs to be trained on STOPPING LONG PASSES. They seem to be stopping the ground game and the short-passes VERY WELL! Which is GREAT news to show consistency there... Good Job Team! It was an overall great effort, aside from the long-passes going unstopped.
Back to the top

Troy game thread

That was another winnable game. I've noticed over the years that CB Gordon seems to have trouble with the outside shoulder coverage. A lot of CB's have that problem. That's where the frosh QB put those two passes. Right on the money. He's a very good defender on slants and inside passes.

He'll regroup and bounce back.
Back to the top
Control functions: