Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

teambeer said

I promise if we beat UM on national TV that night recruits will know all about it. 
Posted On: Apr 3rd 2015, 6:44 AM #344147

And I promise if we beat UM on national TV that night, East Boca will be turned upside-down by the celebrations.
Back to the top

teambeer said

I promise if we beat UM on national TV that night recruits will know all about it. 

If we beat them, we should burn a DVD of the game and send it to all recruits and coaches.
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

teambeer said

And I promise if we beat UM on national TV that night, East Boca will be turned upside-down by the celebrations.
Posted On: Apr 3rd 2015, 11:41 AM #344152

I know up North when they win huge games, they burn cars and burn down neighborhoods. What do we do in Boca, burn down yachts in celebration?
Back to the top

Mark: Pretty funny. About the yachts, not about the vandalism in certain northern cities – which is just terrible. Perhaps you could burn the film of that home game we lost to Colgate in the Div. 1-A playoffs. That's the one that prevented us from going to the championship game…. As for me, I'll be trying to avoid burning the filets on the grill on my back deck….
Back to the top

fauowl said

What do we do in Boca, burn down yachts in celebration?
Posted On: Apr 3rd 2015, 12:01 PM #344154

Not 100% sure, but OC40's place is definitely on the list.

Back to the top

Rick you are right if we win my place won't be the place to go. I'll be facedown dead in a ditch about 30 min after the game.
Back to the top

No riots, get real guys. But burning a couch on 20th? I can't confirm but can't deny.
Back to the top

teambeer said

Probably not a good idea to be discussing this on a public forum lol. Love the enthusiasm though! 
Back to the top

LawOwl said

teambeer said

Probably not a good idea to be discussing this on a public forum lol. Love the enthusiasm though! 
Posted On: Apr 6th 2015, 2:20 PM #344287

"LAW"owl… got it now… Plausible deniability and all… gotcha  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

UPDATED: 2015 FAU Football Schedule - Owl's Nest
Back to the top
Control functions: