Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 Boca Bowl Game Thread - SMU @ FAU - Dec 21st @ 3:30 PM

Add topic

Nunzio42 said

More importantly….do we know what color we are wearing on Saturday?   :Big-Grin:
Posted On: Dec 18th 2019, 10:48 AM #392417

Before recording this week's episode of Inside The Burrow, Shane said that the team will most likely by wearing white.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

That other site is talking about an awful lot of our guys not playing in this game (academics, injuries and draft). Anybody hear about this? And the details?
Back to the top

Back to the top

too much thyme (time) on your hands

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

"The other site" isn't making this up. Kind of a shame that , if true, grades keep being an issue. Without the grades , you don't play. I was under the impression that it was someone's job to keep tabs on this. Maybe I'm wrong. It feels like we are already making excuses. Oh well. I know I will eat and drink well before the game.
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

That other site is talking about an awful lot of our guys not playing in this game (academics, injuries and draft). Anybody hear about this? And the details?
Posted On: Dec 20th 2019, 4:34 PM #392496

My understanding is it’s been Confirmed.

Bonner. Keke. Davidson. Bryant. Pico. Deangelo Antoine. Tisdale.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Art Vandelay said

Posted On: Dec 20th 2019, 4:34 PM #392496

My understanding is it’s been Confirmed.

Bonner. Keke. Davidson. Bryant. Pico. Deangelo Antoine. Tisdale.

Posted On: Dec 20th 2019, 5:05 PM #392502

Thats an embaressment to the uniiversity. How does that happen? How were they eligible this season if it was that bad? 
Back to the top

Local Owl said

"The other site" isn't making this up. Kind of a shame that , if true, grades keep being an issue. Without the grades , you don't play. I was under the impression that it was someone's job to keep tabs on this. Maybe I'm wrong. It feels like we are already making excuses. Oh well. I know I will eat and drink well before the game.
Posted On: Dec 20th 2019, 5:04 PM #392501

You can’t force them to study.  They have all the help they need but they have to want it themselves.  Some are injuries not grades.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Very selfish. They screwed their teammates. Especially the seniors.
Back to the top

Very sad. We had a chance to showcase on national tv, against a very good team at our university. Still have a shot at this thing (although grim) but it’s a shame to have to make it way more difficult.
Back to the top
Control functions: