Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2020-21 FAU Offseason Wishlist

10 TD - 15 INT
Back to the top

Ok maybe I can see why some of the sacks allowed by not having enough offensive lineman to block 6 guys or more. But I still think they could’ve done better. Noel coming back and the rest of the line getting older could help.

I think that Duke transfer could be a possibility.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Ok maybe I can see why some of the sacks allowed by not having enough offensive lineman to block 6 guys or more. But I still think they could’ve done better. Noel coming back and the rest of the line getting older could help.

I think that Duke transfer could be a possibility.
Posted On: Dec 15th 2020, 3:57 PM #399035

Chase brice is awful just watched him against FSU defense.
Back to the top

Brice did good at Clemson. I think he’s the one who came in that close game in 2018 to save Clemson’s unbeaten season. I don’t care what any QB’s numbers are at Duke. They’re terrible this year. Tom Brady wouldn’t help them win games.
Back to the top

Ja'Quinden Jackson from Texas just jumped (into the portal). 247 doesn't have Mehringer as his recruiter but maybe still, there could be a connection. Didn't play his freshmen year (so far as I can see), so maybe he'd be that second portal grab?
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Brice did good at Clemson. I think he’s the one who came in that close game in 2018 to save Clemson’s unbeaten season. I don’t care what any QB’s numbers are at Duke. They’re terrible this year. Tom Brady wouldn’t help them win games.
Posted On: Dec 15th 2020, 6:32 PM #399038

So this sounds like u r on board with Brice. I think he would be a good pickup. And like you said, he didn’t have anyone around him at Duke.
Back to the top

Yea I am on board with Brice. Going by stats Robison only had I think 9 td’s and 9 picks in 2018. Now everyone would’ve liked him to stay. When Durante is your #1 receiver you’re walking in quicksand. It was no hands Durante and Wright running intermediate to long routes. You have to read between the lines. I know one thing. Brice appears to be 10 million times better than Blackmon.
Back to the top

Another possibility is Georgia Tech qb Tucker Gleason. He’s dual threat, and from Florida. He’s an unknown though being that he sat behind another freshman in Sims.
Back to the top

Shane mentioned that more will join the portal. Texas longhorns 4 star freshman just entered. I think last name Johnson.  Coach t  will have a busy day .
Back to the top

Jarren Williams to USF. He would have been a nice addition. 
Back to the top
Control functions: