Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Football Fall Camp

The guys were busy this morning, putting in some formations.

Back to the top

I thought I saw August practice dates and times posted here at some point.
Is it’s possible to post them again?
Thank you.
Back to the top

As FAU welcomes its newest Owls, we welcome the first day of full pads at Fall Camp! Stay tuned for updates on what's going on as Florida Atlantic takes the field.
Back to the top

Nick Tronti was paired with what appears to be the first-string offensive line, featuring three returning starters. He shows why he's in that spot with an explosive run up the middle during rushing drills. He also hit Rayquan Berry with a beautiful touchdown pass earlier on.
Back to the top

For the second straight day, Rayquan Berry lined up with the first-string offense at camp. He's been showing off his explosive speed in both the running and passing game so far and has emerged as a dark horse to receive touches in the Owls' offense next season.
Back to the top

Colby Guy said

For the second straight day, Rayquan Berry lined up with the first-string offense at camp. He's been showing off his explosive speed in both the running and passing game so far and has emerged as a dark horse to receive touches in the Owls' offense next season.
Posted On: Aug 12th 2021, 11:07 AM #402765

I'm concerned if a running back who is 5-6 and 145 pounds is a dark horse to get meaningful touches in the offense. At least Johnny Ford is 5-5, 175.

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Colby mentioned something interesting in today’s notes about Zaire Mitchell and the two tight end sets where they use Rahmod Smith in passing plays and Adam Boselli (both brothers are on team) in rushing plays. I’d have to really look back at the 2017 film but I think Lane did that with the TEs that year. Harrison Bryant was out there every play but they’d have Dustin Bowens in on some plays and John Raine on others depending on what the call was. 

I like the concept. If guys do what they’re supposed to do, it might not matter if the defense says hey, Rahmod Smith is out there, they’re likely calling pass!

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Rick said

Thanks for posting this Jake, just a little axe to grind - which is obviously not aimed at you!

Posted On: Aug 7th 2021, 11:00 PM #402729

Just out of curiosity, what is the difference between this and the past few years? Is it that they aren't doing releases anymore?
Back to the top

TE Lucas Luft going LONG to haul one in!

Back to the top

Today's scrimmage was moved to Sunday due to weather, accordingly, the team will be off.
Back to the top
Control functions: