Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Football Fall Camp

JakeElman said

At least Johnny Ford is 5-5, 175.
Posted On: Aug 12th 2021, 12:53 PM #402766

175?

(no)

Back to the top

Notables from today's camp session (closed to the media) Via SID Katrina McCormack:

• During 7-on-7, each of the quarterbacks found receivers for 1st-down-and-beyond gains
  • Michael Johnson, Jr. hit Damian Alloway and BJ Alexander
  • Willie Taggart, Jr. found Johnny Ford
  • Nick Tronti threw a perfect pass over the middle to Je'Quan Burton in stride
  • N'Kosi Perry hit Zaire Mitchell-Paden 15 yards down the sideline
  • During team situational drills, Perry connected with Willie Wright upfield to cheers and celebrations
  • Johnson, Jr. was forced from the pocket but still was able to connect with a sliding LaJohntay Lester
  • In the final session, Teja Young recorded a diving interception
Back to the top

From today's Tweet Action:

Back to the top

QB N'Kosi Perry to Jefftey Joseph:

Back to the top

This topic most Fans care about right now:

Back to the top

Rahmod Smith has become a leader in the locker room, flexing his football IQ by helping his teammates make the right plays.

Back to the top

The running back battle is heating up, as the running backs flash their speed and agility today. Stay tuned for today's OwlBytes for more info on the running back race!\
Back to the top

Zaire Mitchell-Paden leads a DEEP tight end room that has developed so much since last season. Keep an eye out for today's parliament position preview to find out more!
Back to the top

Love seeing Keke's energy back with FAU!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

The kicker position is completely up for grabs. Enter STA product and Louisville transfer Logan Lupo.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top
Control functions: