Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2022 FAU Football Preseason Camp

Does FAU Football release a two deep or is that a work in progress each week?
Back to the top

Yes, they will...
Back to the top

Rick said

Well, you're in luck…

Just spent two hours with Kevin Fielder and Zach Weinberger to hash out a trifecta model.

First time ever that three FAU outlets have worked collaboratively on something like this…We are going to put it out Monday or Tuesday at the same time as each other.

Obviously it is our OPINION and we are in full disclaimer mode since things are quite fluid in comparison to years past given depth and competition. We also were very limited to what we could actually see.

Posted On: Aug 20th 2022, 4:12 PM #407728

I actually don’t care if it ends up being wildly inaccurate. Love the camaraderie. Love the content. I live for depth charts!!!!!!!!!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Well, you're also in luck…It won't be wildly inaccurate…We just don't want folks to be expecting something that is 100%.

Hopefully close, though…

:)
Back to the top

Rick said

Well, you're in luck…

Just spent two hours with Kevin Fielder and Zach Weinberger to hash out a trifecta model.

First time ever that three FAU outlets have worked collaboratively on something like this…We are going to put it out Monday or Tuesday at the same time as each other.

Obviously it is our OPINION and we are in full disclaimer mode since things are quite fluid in comparison to years past given depth and competition. We also were very limited to what we could actually see.

Posted On: Aug 20th 2022, 4:12 PM #407728

Nice! I like the collab.
Back to the top

Rick said

Well, you're also in luck…It won't be wildly inaccurate…We just don't want folks to be expecting something that is 100%.

Hopefully close, though…

:)
What are the chances that I'm on the two-deep? I'm back in running-shape. And I've probably got a year left in eligibility. I dream of #88. Nobody eff's with my Center. My kicker's got legs. And what do you know, I find #88 for six?!

It's gonna be a great season. Let's go owls.
Back to the top
Control functions: