Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2023 FAU Football Schedule

Very sorry to hear of your frustrations Rick, I love this site and look at it every day!
Back to the top

I'm looking forward to this upcoming season, especially the continued rivalry with USF.  Like some others have said, its been a long time since I've been excited for a season.  We'll see what Coach Herman can do with our program but the our schedule certainly appears to be one that we can finish with a winning record, and it'll be nice to have that feeling again.  I'm certainly guilty of not being active on here for the last year or two, but I try to check in a couple times during football season, even if I don't post.  I very much appreciate this forum as its still the best place to talk Owls.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Herman's W record is impressive and we have talented returning and incoming players. New conference, USF: FIU round II, great teams coming to town.

Sounds like a hoot!

Making a bowl is the GOAL likely on many minds at this point. Thanks for taking care of the Owl's main Lighthouse Rick … and Richard. Gold stars all around. Truly great content I check multiple times daily. Basketball and baseball  so many talented, deep and successful teams lately - Go Owls 🦉   
Back to the top

Updated the 2023 schedule up top with four announced start times.  Most of the remaining home game start times and television designations for the 2023 season will be made on a weekly basis throughout the season as part of the conference's 12-day selection process.

View here: 2023 FAU Football Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest

Back to the top

Is anyone planning on going to the Clemson game?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Is anyone planning on going to the Clemson game?
Posted On: May 31st 2023, 3:28 PM #414666

Sitting about 50/50.
Back to the top

Mac Flat Foot said

Sitting about 50/50.
Posted On: May 31st 2023, 3:58 PM #414667

50 rum/50 coke, or 50 going/50 not going to the game?

Back to the top

Rick said

Mac Flat Foot said

Sitting about 50/50.
Posted On: May 31st 2023, 3:58 PM #414667

50 rum/50 coke, or 50 going/50 not going to the game?

Posted On: May 31st 2023, 4:55 PM #414669

Yes.
Back to the top

Under consideration. Honestly now that’s it’s a night game makes it a little more appealing 
Back to the top

Clemson should be pretty good this year compared to last year…which is concerning.

Hopefully, I be there. I've seen GT play there a couple times.

Go Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: