Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2023 FAU Spring Football

Yes, he's out there now  :cool:

Back to the top

Rick said

Here's the 2023 FAU Football Spring Schedule, with sessions open this year for media, but still closed to the public aside from the Spring Game.

The sessions will be more consistent in format this year, occurring on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday each week. However, the schedule is subject to change if deemed necessary due to weather or other circumstances.

• Tuesday, March 14
  • Thursday, March 16
  • Saturday, March 18

• Tuesday, March 21
  • Thursday, March 23
  • Saturday, March 25

• Tuesday, March 28
  • Thursday, March 30
  • Saturday, April 1

• Tuesday, April 4
  • Thursday, April 6
  • Saturday, April 8

• Tuesday, April 11
  • Thursday, April 13
  • Saturday, April 15 - Spring Game

We will be on hand for most of the open period action, and will be doing notebooks for all sessions.

Go Owls 🦉🏈

so after the first practice my son zuberi mobley started as 3rd string on the depth chart behind Larry and the new guy smh keep in mind the new guy haven’t done anything to deserve that spot but I guess that’s the name of the game when you have a new coach so yea this is pretty much a rap here at fau because one thing I know is that this only happens when they don’t value you or they just don’t think you good enough and I need to start making plans to move this kid because he doesn’t deserve this 
Back to the top

Are you talking about Kobe Lewis?
Back to the top

Rick said

Are you talking about Kobe Lewis?

Posted On: Mar 15th 2023, 9:19 PM #413083
yes sir and it’s no knock to the kid but I come from a football family and I know how these things work and sometimes you just gotta go where you are wanted because the window of opportunity is too small to get to the next level and we don’t have another year to waste at fau respectfully I mean after two years and a phenomenal year last year with limited Carries it should’ve been his job to lose especially with Larry hitting the portal and coming back I mean it’s just so much disrespect anyone can take and I don’t want to come off as that parent or to draw attention but if you ever met zuberi he’s quite and humble and hard working and he definitely deserves better 
Back to the top

We won't get to the running backs in the coverage schedule until April 4th, but will be sure to ask about the depth chart.

Back to the top

Grass isn’t always Greener elsewhere. Ijs. 
Back to the top

Would hate to see him go, he played well last year. Best of luck with what you and him decide!
Back to the top

Owl Ranger said

Posted On: Mar 15th 2023, 10:41 PM #413088
it’s not about grass bro it’s about opportunity if they don’t think he’s good enough he needs to make a move 
Back to the top

Keon said

Owl Ranger said

Posted On: Mar 15th 2023, 10:41 PM #413088
it’s not about grass bro it’s about opportunity if they don’t think he’s good enough he needs to make a move 
Posted On: Mar 15th 2023, 11:08 PM #413090

Keon,

I don't think anyone on this site wants to see him go. My hope would be to give Coach Herman a chance to see Zuberi's skill set in real time. But I also understand, time is of the essence. I wish you all the best of luck no matter what the decision is. Zuberi is definitely an asset to this team and would be a great loss.

God Bless!
Back to the top

Keon:
Give it some time!
There has been 1, no pads practice so far this spring.
We all know that Zuberi is a quality RB and it will show when real practice gets started.
Tom Herman does not want to be influenced by any of Willie Taggart’s two deep chart, since we all know that did not work.
If Zuberi shows what he can do, he will be there, plain and simple.
RB and patience go hand in hand.
See you at practice.
Back to the top