Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BREAKING: Tom Herman To FAU

BREAKING: Tom Herman To FAU

I have confirmed that this deal is 100% done. Solid hire, IMHO.

• 54-22 overall as a head Coach
  • 32-18 at Texas
  • 22-4 at Houston
  • 5-0 in Bowl Games
Back to the top

That a GREAT hire for a non power 5 school .  Waiting for official stories and terms ….

He can get us back on the right track and competing or even winning the aac.  Proven guy to rebuild after the debacle of Taggart.  I hope he gets some good offensive mind to take over as head coach once he bolts.  Assuming he wins which he has every ability to do
Back to the top

Possible reunion?

Back to the top

Back to the top

Soooo… I could be (probably am) totally off on this, but I assume they had some talks with Herman before Saturday. Then they made Orlando the acting HC. I'm guessing Orlando stays
Back to the top

This gets me pumped UP! Exactly the kind of hire we needed to make, that gets us instant credibility again. Prime would have been cool, but this is just below the LK hire.
Back to the top

Good hire!
Back to the top

Awesome.  Love the fact that he has had success in the AAC.  Brian White works fast!
Back to the top

Friends - Herman has the recruiting of Charlie and playcalling of Lane. This is a homerun hire, as the media and all of our fans can attest. Not one negative comment has been said.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

I think this is about the best we could have done especially going the “retread” route. I love the hire. Remember he recruited a 5 star Ed Oliver to Houston. 

Well done FAU!! Very interested to see the terms of the contract and coaches pool.
Back to the top