Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Charlotte (& other opponents') Forums?

I didn't know if Charlotte has a football forum (similar to Owl's Nest)?

Same with all other upcoming opponents?

Was also wondering if the opponent's forum (if they have an active one) link could be posted on the game-week thread header section?

If anyone is good at tracking these forums down - I always try to seek them out but are we an anomaly to have a decently active forum in G5?

Thank for responses and just curious.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

This is the Charlotte forum:

Niner Nation

When you click on a topic, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see the last post.
Back to the top

fauprowler said

If anyone is good at tracking these forums down - I always try to seek them out but are we an anomaly to have a decently active forum in G5?
Posted On: Aug 10th 2022, 6:57 PM #407648

I wouldn't say we are active. I think this forum is dying too. I don't see the same activity I have seen in previous years. We had more people posting during covid era.
Back to the top

NITE-OWL said

fauprowler said

I wouldn't say we are active. I think this forum is dying too. I don't see the same activity I have seen in previous years. We had more people posting during covid era.

Posted On: Aug 11th 2022, 12:02 PM #407652

WAY too many personal attacks have happened here. Glad that has stopped. WE ARE ALL OWLS!
Back to the top

NITE-OWL said

fauprowler said

Posted On: Aug 11th 2022, 12:02 PM #407652

It's a market shift, demand shift, and participation shift.

Social media has taken a lot of the active posting. Reader numbers are still solid, just not as much posting.

For example, there is a private twitter thread with 20 of our members posting in it on a regular basis.

So, there you have it.

Back to the top

I think there's just a bit less excitement on here lately since we've had a few back-to-back disappointing seasons. I just lurk around nowadays. I'm sure we'll see more participation if this season goes off strong.
Back to the top

Still the best site for all FAU Owl news and rumors!
Keep posting, replying and donating.
Back to the top

I personally tend to come on more during football season.
Back to the top

faufan2017 said

I think there's just a bit less excitement on here lately since we've had a few back-to-back disappointing seasons. I just lurk around nowadays. I'm sure we'll see more participation if this season goes off strong.
Posted On: Aug 11th 2022, 1:33 PM #407655

This.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

yeah I think alot of us old school posters just come on to read and occasionally post….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: